• Not quite feeling it...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello.

If you have played FFA, you will have probably noticed that at times, the available server drop down to very small numbers (3). When this happens, those servers tend to fill up very quickly, while other times there are way too many servers (about 6-7) and the players in FFA are very spread out leaving each server with 10-15 people.
Both these instances can be very frustrating because, in the first case, you can't even join and in the second case, there aren't enough people in the server for you to kill because the maps are not made for such a small number of players.

Therefore, I am suggesting that the amount of FFA servers open at once is 5 at all times.
4 of which will be for normal PvP, and the 1 other server for Elytra PvP, as elytra maps rarely fill up.

This will allow anyone who wants to play to be able to do so at all times and not worry about servers with only a handful of players.

That's pretty much it. This thread is not well-written as I am quite bored at the moment.

-SimplyExplained

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Agreed, there are times that there are multiple servers with barely 30 players in total. Even if a server is closing within 10 minutes there shouldn’t be 3+ servers open.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom