Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ever got tired of constantly having to jump up a diagonal staircase? This is the suggestion for you! I think we should be able to buy stairs for a rate of 1.5x the price of sandstone I'm the particular gamemode.

*Speed Mode Price: 1 Iron / 2 Stairs

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
NH0zEjj.gif

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

BuddFoxay

Jun 26, 2016
Finland
yes yes yes yes ye sysyes yseyeyse yse yse yesyyes yes yes yesyse yse yyes yesy esysye sey eys yesyseyesyse esy esy esyesy esyesyesy esy se yseys ey seyes yesy es esy es yesy seyse yseyes ys esyeys seyyes sye eys y ses yey seysey sey seye sy seyes y sey sey seysey es yey y esy seyes y yes yse y seyes yes yes uryyyeys eys yes yes yes esy yse yes yes eys eys eys esy yes

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea of stairs but i don't see much point so slabs as they would just increase the problem of falling through your speed bridging and stairs can easily do the same thing.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I quite like this idea. It does get quite annoying to keep jumping up to go across a bridge - it wastes a lot of time and runs a higher risk to get shot (based on time). +1 from me.

This could be implemented if there was a crafting table somewhere on the map? For example, at mid, or on each player island.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This will be a great add to eggwars, it will be some cub easier to make stairs to generators, it will to less time make the stairs too. If these get added now you don't have to think about how to build the stairs

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congraaaats oh em geeeee
hey y'all. how are ya? <3
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
OMG OMG CONGRATS MAN
Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, and welcome back frontlane!
Capitan wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations! I wish you the best for your training 💪
Top Bottom