1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Team

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AlternateAccts, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:23 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlternateAccts

AlternateAccts Member

YouTuber
    I hate to say this, but the staff team is an absolute joke. I have more than one day of playtime, and I've seen exactly zero staff. That's hilarious for a server of this size, and there are fly hackers running rampant on the server. Please save us.

2. xTeleMegax

xTeleMegax Member

Home Page:
    That you haven't seen any staff, doesn't mean that there is none.

3. AlternateAccts

AlternateAccts Member

YouTuber
    I don't doubt they have hired any, but they actually need to get their asses on. I'd understand if I've only seen a couple, but I've seen zero and now face a hacker about every third game. That's horrendous. Either the staff step up or they actually get an AntiCheat that blocks other clients besides Wurst.

4. JustLoveIt

JustLoveIt Member

Lacrosse Player =D
    Home Page:
    There is currently not many Staff members, there's way too many lobbies for them to go through. If you can go to Sky wars Lobby 1 or Egg Wars Lobby 1 I always see a Staff member there. (No, then answer to this problem is not adding more Staff members)

5. xTeleMegax

xTeleMegax Member

Home Page:
    I've seen plenty of staff, not only that, I'm also friends with some of them, and they try to get on as much as possible. But they usually join games in vanish, so you won't notice them.

TheFastBowler and TheJeroen like this.
  6. AlternateAccts

AlternateAccts Member

YouTuber
    That explains why you are overly defensive. If you are "friends" with them, tell them to get their asses on and start banning hackers.
    The answer is getting the current staff to get their asses on, or hire some more.

7. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    If you can take a joke :
    (do not click if you can't)
    [​IMG]

Please remember how big the server is, we can't willy-nilly promote people just to balance the ratio.
    We have a reporting page for a reason where we do our jobs properly while maintaining the forums and games.
    You may not see us but we may be there, just not visible. Please understand that.

8. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    Adding this to my fun posts. One day gametime is not that much. I probable have weeks, or maybe even months of playtime xD

Donald Trump likes this.
  9. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Our staff team try their hardest to do work on the server, however please take into consideration that we do have lives outside of Minecraft ( *gasp* ). We are doing this all voluntarily, and we try to make CubeCraft a more enjoyable experience for all the players here, however we cannot be everywhere 24/7. Promoting new staff is a very difficult task for our application team, as there is only a handful of people who may be eligible for the role, and that we trust. Unlike other large servers, we take our time with promotions, and promote those who are deserving of one. If you wish to contact staff upfront, we have forums and discord for that, and if you wish to have a hacker report taken care of, gather evidence and report here: https://reports.cubecraft.net .
    Thank you for your concern, and if you have any more unanswered questions, feel free to start a private conversation with me. :)

- Locking to stop any flame wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.