Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Plaza

Aug 15, 2019
Ecuador
Hello Very good to all and representatives of the Staff, with my deepest respect.
Today I come to suggest the owner and administrators of Cubecraft something about the staff.
I am Plaza, a veteran user of Cubecraft (with a secondary account) I always liked cubecraft for its peaceful community but I also left it because of the toxicity in hackers and how the staff is shared.
I returned 1 year ago I did not play minecraft and when I returned cubecraft is still number 1 in user and also in hackers. I know that it is not easy to eradicate hackers from the Global Moderator of Olimpocraft (Server Closed) and I never put down inactivity when I was in my Moderation time.
My point is that the staff that is up to date is badly loaded the staff / inactive I miss games on the server and I do not see anyone in any lobby just 1 admin alone that is going through please reopen the applications to Moderator, Srmoderador, helper since the current one is very bad Cubecraft has to settle all those hackers little by little with a good active staff and willing to help some here they have the position and rank but they have been playing on another server,
because there are people that if they are willing to help the server 100% either in activity and practice SS to alleged hackers and forum in reports I ask with all due respect that they see my subject and do something.
I do not want to insult any staff at this time forgive if I offended them but it is the truth they are not all inactive but if there are many more also inactive they only come to the forum and already (do not ban, close topic without giving the answer of the case) I take 3 weeks reviewing the activity of the staff in forum and server. If I did a follow up.
nice to give my message a hug to everyone and peace Cubecraft the best server forever.

Attachments

• Cubecraft ostia.png
    Cubecraft ostia.png
    829.9 KB · Views: 180
  • cubecraft 2+.png
    cubecraft 2+.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 174

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
still number 1 in user
Nope that's not true.

1 admin alone that is going through please reopen the applications to Moderator, Srmoderador, helper
1. There is only one Admin and that's AnimalTamer1
2. The applications are open.
3. First you need to apply for helper before you can become a mod or sr. mod.

Conclusion: For a CubeCraft verteran, you barely know things to be honest. Like staff members can be afk in a lobby or can be in vanish. Also you called a staff when you are in game. They can't see your message when they are not in the same game. We don't know what the staff members are doing. They can easly working behind the scenes or having a life.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cubecraft is still number 1 in user
upload_2019-8-19_19-20-28.png

Ye, sure thing bud..

It's not that easy to just, get new staff. They want good players who won't abuse their rank and people who can actually do the job..
Ye, sure, I'd be nice to have more staff, of course it would be.
But they can't just hire anyone who seems even a little bit good.

I'd also like to mention that, there are a lot of lobbies, games and normal lobbies..
How do you expect to find staff, by just going into a few lobbies and asking if there are any staff members?
Like..
Seriously?

Plaza

Aug 15, 2019
Ecuador
View attachment 155252
Ye, sure thing bud..

It's not that easy to just, get new staff. They want good players who won't abuse their rank and people who can actually do the job..
Ye, sure, I'd be nice to have more staff, of course it would be.
But they can't just hire anyone who seems even a little bit good.

I'd also like to mention that, there are a lot of lobbies, games and normal lobbies..
How do you expect to find staff, by just going into a few lobbies and asking if there are any staff members?
Like..
Seriously?
I repeat I have been playing for 3 weeks and I get into all of them if all the lobbies and there is no one of staff in all the games, I am also more in skywars and nothing. I am being honest and not selfish as you say if you are right they have to take a team of responsible and experienced staff not any 13 year old child with a toxic level at 1000 xd

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I repeat I have been playing for 3 weeks and I get into all of them if all the lobbies and there is no one of staff in all the games, I am also more in skywars and nothing. I am being honest and not selfish as you say if you are right they have to take a team of responsible and experienced staff not any 13 year old child with a toxic level at 1000 xd
You know there is a command called vanish right? Staff can make themselfs vanish throughout whole CubeCraft and most of them rather do that as being visable creates a whole lot of unwanted attention. Also staff has the ability to nick themselves so you might think they’re not playing but they’re actually playing anonymous.

Plaza

Aug 15, 2019
Ecuador
Ok as you want if you do not take the idea cubecraft will continue with hackers and players will leave

If it's called Vanish mode, as I told you, I know about all of that. I'm not new. Do you want to support those who are not really your brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Juskebat

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If it's called Vanish mode, as I told you, I know about all of that. I'm not new. Do you want to support those who are not really your brother?
What do you mean with that? I find it hard to understand

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
What's the reason for all this hate towards us, did we do something wrong? If you any feedback about any staff member you can always tell in in our subforum staff feedback so that our staff manager can take a look at it and can take care of it. ( https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/ )

You can also mostly find me in the lobbies hanging around and talking with the helpingp or helping them out. I am sure that most of the other staff members are also hanging around in the lobbies to chill with the players and talk a bit with them to get to known to them. In the past when I was no staff member I was also in the lobbies hanging around and I also saw almost no moderator or an other staff member and it also frustrated me but since I became a staff member I know that everyone is doing there to be available in the lobbies for our players and if they are not in the lobbies they are helping the players out by cleaning the server from all the rule breakers. So yeah our team is very busy and is always available for a talk but like
@Keanu said we're with 13moderators who are trying to do our best to available to everyone but we aren't able to look over 7000 players a time or 500game lobbies or we' re just busy with real life so we can't come online to help. I hope that I answered all your questions/ concerns.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
What's the reason for all this hate towards us, did we do something wrong? If you any feedback about any staff member you can always tell in in our subforum staff feedback so that our staff manager can take a look at it and can take care of it. ( https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/ )

You can also mostly find me in the lobbies hanging around and talking with the helpingp or helping them out. I am sure that most of the other staff members are also hanging around in the lobbies to chill with the players and talk a bit with them to get to known to them. In the past when I was no staff member I was also in the lobbies hanging around and I also saw almost no moderator or an other staff member and it also frustrated me but since I became a staff member I know that everyone is doing there to be available in the lobbies for our players and if they are not in the lobbies they are helping the players out by cleaning the server from all the rule breakers. So yeah our team is very busy and is always available for a talk but like
@Keanu said we're with 13moderators who are trying to do our best to available to everyone but we aren't able to look over 7000 players a time or 500game lobbies or we' re just busy with real life so we can't come online to help. I hope that I answered all your questions/ concerns.
2 years ago in the Spring, I also talked about the very same issue and it gained a lot of support. I was a former forum moderator of a small Minecraft server; while I was also a game moderator, I focused mainly on the forums.

What OP is trying to say is that the server does not have enough manpower. Criticism is criticism, whether it looks like "hate" or not. (I'm pretty sure it's not hate but frustration.) But if customers (in this case, the players) criticize something major in any business such as understaffing, then that's a sure sign something's wrong.

For a large server of 4k+ players at least, 13 moderators watching the entire network (forums, game servers, and Discord chat server) is far from enough. While we players understand there has to be high expectations from the staff team, requirements might have to be changed again if not enough applicants are coming in. What if applicants just want to manage the game server? Just the forums only? Or just discord? Or as a plus, at least two of those? For a game moderator, it definitely makes sense to have an accurate report count and knowledge of the games in the server. For a forum moderator, it definitely makes sense to have good forum activity, though posts don't necessarily dictate good activity (e.g. forum game threads).

The plus side of a forum-focused mod is that he focuses mainly on the forums. Same goes for the other two specialized roles. Not all mods (even in other servers) actively use the forums or the game (though should know about both), implying they moderate the other platforms of the network. At the time of writing this, no visible mods are online on the forums; if there are absolutely no mods watching then that means no one is there to take action on the spot. Hours later and (major) damage will already be done.

We understand your team is busy, but too many complaints about being understaffed is a red flag that will turn away both current and new players. This current situation is lose-lose for both sides.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Moderators do also need time to play games and have fun, you can also record and report them on https://reports.cubecraft.net . And I know sentinel is kinda bad and it's not very active, but hackers are mostly killable. But yes there have to be more active staff on the Java network!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
2 years ago in the Spring, I also talked about the very same issue and it gained a lot of support. I was a former forum moderator of a small Minecraft server; while I was also a game moderator, I focused mainly on the forums.

What OP is trying to say is that the server does not have enough manpower. Criticism is criticism, whether it looks like "hate" or not. (I'm pretty sure it's not hate but frustration.) But if customers (in this case, the players) criticize something major in any business such as understaffing, then that's a sure sign something's wrong.

For a large server of 4k+ players at least, 13 moderators watching the entire network (forums, game servers, and Discord chat server) is far from enough. While we players understand there has to be high expectations from the staff team, requirements might have to be changed again if not enough applicants are coming in. What if applicants just want to manage the game server? Just the forums only? Or just discord? Or as a plus, at least two of those? For a game moderator, it definitely makes sense to have an accurate report count and knowledge of the games in the server. For a forum moderator, it definitely makes sense to have good forum activity, though posts don't necessarily dictate good activity (e.g. forum game threads).

The plus side of a forum-focused mod is that he focuses mainly on the forums. Same goes for the other two specialized roles. Not all mods (even in other servers) actively use the forums or the game (though should know about both), implying they moderate the other platforms of the network. At the time of writing this, no visible mods are online on the forums; if there are absolutely no mods watching then that means no one is there to take action on the spot. Hours later and (major) damage will already be done.

We understand your team is busy, but too many complaints about being understaffed is a red flag that will turn away both current and new players. This current situation is lose-lose for both sides.
I totally agree that we're not able to manage this big server with only 13moderators and that 13moderators is far from enough. That's why our applications are open again so that we can recruit some new staff members to make our team bigger and make it a lot easier to manage the server. But you also have to understand that we're trying to find people who can handle this stress and power and etc, that isn't a easy job because the person has to exactly fit in our staff team. Of course the player still needs some training but at least we know that they can handle the position well.

I also agree with the division of roles so that the staff members only have their minds towards their own tasks and doesn't need to bother themself anymore with the other tasks since that other staff members are taking care of that section. Being able to only manage one section would make it a lot easier for everyone. I also agree with ideathe negative side to this idea. Staff members are now managing every section and via this way people know who to contact with which kind of problem and via this way we can also communicate better towards our members and get to known to them and show that they're able to ask us questions and talk to us about problems or just for fun. But this idea has been rejected in the past.

We are all doing our best to be active on the forums, discord and the server to be available for everyone and so that everyone knowns that we are here for their questions or concerns. I do understand your frustrations and the frustrations of others members, I appreciate the effort you have put into this message!

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria

There is one thing about your message that I don't really agree with, but for the rest of the message, can't agree more.

The issue definitely doesn't come from the fact that the staff manager doesn't wish to split the team into sections and give everyone different tasks. That's not what the server needs right now, and neither does the staff team need it. What the team needs to do is stay together, like they are doing right now, and deal with everything that needs to be done together. Platforms like the Discord server and forums are very well moderated and they are not used by that many people daily to require special attention / a separate team to be dealing with them. There are indeed some issues with these platforms, but they are extremely small.

Small issues such as:
  • Some unanswered questions at certain times of the day and night due to that most of the moderators are inactive at those times. Although these questions are like 1-5, because just like moderators, players are also inactive at those times.
  • If there were more staff members, suggestions would be receiving more attention, because there would be more people monitoring the forums. Although, I'd say that the staff team is doing a great job at giving attention to suggestions even now, with only 13 moderators.
  • The forums and discord server indeed aren't being moderated non-stop, as you said. But, things that require urgent help from the staff team don't happen that often. Until now, every time such issue has occurred, it has been dealt with.
So, how can these issues be fixed? With the recruitment team recruiting more Helpers, obviously. That's how there will be more staff members and they will be available at different times of the day and night.

Now, what do I think is the actual issue?
You said that it is a lose-lose for both sides, and you are not wrong. By lose-lose I mean unhappy applicants - small moderation team, which leads to unhappy community, complaints and no incoming staff members. Don't know about other people, but I personally don't see any winners in this current situation.

There are members in the community that have a lot of potential to become good staff members, and in my opinion, the recruitment team needs to stop wasting time going through useless applications, but help these applicants improve by giving them tips and advice, instead of denying them straight away tons of times. I've suggested a solution in my response to a thread, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/staff-applications-new-settings.220485/#-1065986, where I've explained why I think their current method of recruiting helpers is not the best, and that changes need to be made.

Reactions: betty's oldies

Plaza

Aug 15, 2019
Ecuador
There is one thing about your message that I don't really agree with, but for the rest of the message, can't agree more.

The issue definitely doesn't come from the fact that the staff manager doesn't wish to split the team into sections and give everyone different tasks. That's not what the server needs right now, and neither does the staff team need it. What the team needs to do is stay together, like they are doing right now, and deal with everything that needs to be done together. Platforms like the Discord server and forums are very well moderated and they are not used by that many people daily to require special attention / a separate team to be dealing with them. There are indeed some issues with these platforms, but they are extremely small.

Small issues such as:
  • Some unanswered questions at certain times of the day and night due to that most of the moderators are inactive at those times. Although these questions are like 1-5, because just like moderators, players are also inactive at those times.
  • If there were more staff members, suggestions would be receiving more attention, because there would be more people monitoring the forums. Although, I'd say that the staff team is doing a great job at giving attention to suggestions even now, with only 13 moderators.
  • The forums and discord server indeed aren't being moderated non-stop, as you said. But, things that require urgent help from the staff team don't happen that often. Until now, every time such issue has occurred, it has been dealt with.
So, how can these issues be fixed? With the recruitment team recruiting more Helpers, obviously. That's how there will be more staff members and they will be available at different times of the day and night.

Now, what do I think is the actual issue?
You said that it is a lose-lose for both sides, and you are not wrong. By lose-lose I mean unhappy applicants - small moderation team, which leads to unhappy community, complaints and no incoming staff members. Don't know about other people, but I personally don't see any winners in this current situation.

There are members in the community that have a lot of potential to become good staff members, and in my opinion, the recruitment team needs to stop wasting time going through useless applications, but help these applicants improve by giving them tips and advice, instead of denying them straight away tons of times. I've suggested a solution in my response to a thread, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/staff-applications-new-settings.220485/#-1065986, where I've explained why I think their current method of recruiting helpers is not the best, and that changes need to be made.
Hello, it seems correct but the reality is what I said tell me? because there are more videos insulting Cubecraft and discrediting him with hacker themes, that there is no staff? the server has no moderation I made this post is for you to reconsider I do not know why they support what is not real and see what is happening I invite youtube and search cubecraft and see how bad they give the server.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, it seems correct but the reality is what I said tell me? because there are more videos insulting Cubecraft and discrediting him with hacker themes, that there is no staff? the server has no moderation I made this post is for you to reconsider I do not know why they support what is not real and see what is happening I invite youtube and search cubecraft and see how bad they give the server.
Watcha talking about?

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

We miss you around here ):

But you also have to understand that we're trying to find people who can handle this stress and power and etc, that isn't a easy job because the person has to exactly fit in our staff team.
Okay but why didn’t you guys accept Keanu? He applied like 2 months ago and even if he isn’t up to stress and power, you can test him with the helper rank. And lets be honest, there is not really that much stress on a minecraft server except for reports that are being behind. Accept more helpers because it’s basically a test rank and let them grow to moderator. I feel like there is now being looked at applications as if someone should become moderator instantly, but failure is okay. You guys haven’t had new helpers in months, which is not okay.

Those people are mostly cheaters who are mad for getting banned by sentinel or members who are clueless about /report and the report site.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom