Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

edzor

Aug 29, 2019
I made an appeal for being banned for using a macro, and I admitted that I used a macro. Staff then denied it which I guess makes sense. I then discussed it to see why it was denied, and instead of replying, they instantly closed it, and completely ignored my conversation.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's weird, normally cubecraft won't do that.

Yea they will.

The conversation aspect is used to discuss unfair bans with the anti-cheat developer. If you admitted to using a macro, then the developer will not consider the conversation as it's a legitimate ban.

The staff didn't ignore your appeal: Your appeal was just not good enough to be unbanned.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I made an appeal for being banned for using a macro, and I admitted that I used a macro. Staff then denied it which I guess makes sense. I then discussed it to see why it was denied, and instead of replying, they instantly closed it, and completely ignored my conversation.
Contact the staff member who banned you about it or wait out your ban if it isn't perm. Though you were cheating, so that's most likely why your appeal got denied (Though got no idea what you wrote in your appeal, so i cannot comment on that)
Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!

Yea they will.

The conversation aspect is used to discuss unfair bans with the anti-cheat developer. If you admitted to using a macro, then the developer will not consider the conversation as it's a legitimate ban.

The staff didn't ignore your appeal: Your appeal was just not good enough to be unbanned.

- Locked and moved to support.

Reactions: Nikoshka and Jevmen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom