Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! This is a really simple suggestion about the discord, and more specifically about the staff-help channel.
Basically, most times someone asks a complicated question that requires staff to ask other staff or just dig a while to find the answer, that someone is left waiting and with no response. This is completely normal, as staff can't always be lightning fast, but I've seen some cases of users who get angry because their question hasn't been answered and other questions asked after theirs are already answered, which makes them feel ignored.
My solution to this requires just a little more effort from the staff, and it is simply reacting with an emoji stating that their question is in the process of being answered.
Thanks for reading!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! This is a really simple suggestion about the discord, and more specifically about the staff-help channel.
Basically, most times someone asks a complicated question that requires staff to ask other staff or just dig a while to find the answer, that someone is left waiting and with no response. This is completely normal, as staff can't always be lightning fast, but I've seen some cases of users who get angry because their question hasn't been answered and other questions asked after theirs are already answered, which makes them feel ignored.
My solution to this requires just a little more effort from the staff, and it is simply reacting with an emoji stating that their question is in the process of being answered.
Thanks for reading!
theyre volounteers. they can only do so much lol

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom