Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_JM

Feb 4, 2018
hello,
with this I have it for a half difficult. I teamde but that is a thing of the past only now I'm afraid I've already had a ban of 1 day 2 times and 1 of 30 days only if I now have a ban then it is permanent and that do I really want never to it I never more team yet I'm afraid so someone can clean me? MC name: MR_JM plss I really hope you guys do it I lie here every night about awake and I play on this server so match times, plsssss

thanks, MR_JM

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Just be careful, I'm afraid they can't wipe someone's ban history. (Not sure though, good luck)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
hello,
with this I have it for a half difficult. I teamde but that is a thing of the past only now I'm afraid I've already had a ban of 1 day 2 times and 1 of 30 days only if I now have a ban then it is permanent and that do I really want never to it I never more team yet I'm afraid so someone can clean me? MC name: MR_JM plss I really hope you guys do it I lie here every night about awake and I play on this server so match times, plsssss

thanks, MR_JM
Just be super aware of what you’re doing!

Lmao if that's true you should get a life dude.
No need to be that rude. He plays on the server however much and whenever he wants. You shouldn’t judge people for that. Be nice! :D

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
God I'm so tired of people saying I'm 'rude'.
I'm not even being rude, if this is rude you really do not want to see me when I'm actually being rude...
Im not asking for an argunment, I am just saying that telling someone to “get a life” in that way is mean. If you aren’t being rude, then just be nice. You don’t have to care. I was just saying that you should be nice because more people will like you :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
God I'm so tired of people saying I'm 'rude'.
I'm not even being rude, if this is rude you really do not want to see me when I'm actually being rude...

Make you need to wake up and realize that you not always the victim.
I'm not trying to start an argument here but its true. Keep that in mind.
I mean your not going out of your way is VERY disrespectful. But it certainly contributes to doing the action.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you aren’t being rude, then just be nice.
Oh believe me.. I am being nice..

Make you need to wake up and realize that you not always the victim.
Maybe*
I've never said I am the victim, I've never pulled out my victim card and because I hate it when people do that, and I got my ideas of who might is pulling out that card.

I'm not trying to start an argument here but its true.
Yeah of course you aren't..

I mean your not going out of your way is VERY disrespectful. But it certainly contributes to doing the action.
Well I'd rather be able to stay on my path instead of getting pushed over by the simplest things.

This thread was resolved and also off topic: Lock
Why? Because you're to afraid to have an argument with me or what or so you can be saved by staff again?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So copying what I'm saying makes your opinion matter?
Ha.
But no. You guys can be very rude. But I don't say anything because typically you start attacking me.

This thread was resolved and also off topic: Lock @LanceDaniels @Fluffys_gurl @ElPtricko
It's not like mass tagging staff will work, some staff members don't like that. (That's being said to me)
You can also contact staff members via the cube discord, that's so much faster.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Oh believe me.. I am being nice..

Maybe*
I've never said I am the victim, I've never pulled out my victim card and because I hate it when people do that, and I got my ideas of who might is pulling out that card.

Yeah of course you aren't..

Well I'd rather be able to stay on my path instead of getting pushed over by the simplest things.

Why? Because you're to afraid to have an argument with me or what or so you can be saved by staff again?
Im not speaking anymore. I have no words for the lies being said. See you all tomorrow.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not like mass tagging staff will work, some staff members don't like that. (That's being said to me)
You can also contact staff members via the cube discord, that's so much faster.

I know. You don't need to tell me. :)
Also, let's stop commenting because where really derailing this thread right now.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4+654632.jpg

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
hello,

thanks, MR_JM
I am afraid you will just have to be careful and not team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom