Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Skywars is 1 game... There's more than 20 games. People should be able to ask staff questions on the server without having to wait for a reply on the forums
hmm that's a point, maybe cubecraft needs more staff members who are online on different minigames but staff aren't robots so it'll be hard for staff being kind a 24/7 online that's a thing. But I saw the /staff (list) command on other servers and it only said:{name} is online. That means that people won't see where they are and the command will be unusable. But if this plugin will say where the staff members are (I think the plugin won't but I'm not sure) than it's usefully.

D

Deleted member 100818

I also had an idea where staff can do a command that shows them in /staff but doesn't show which server their on
well I think the command is unusable because if you can't see WHERE a staff member is then I guess the the command is unusable.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Although it is our job to help out players and this command will help out with that, it can be abused way too easily. There are plenty of players who will use this command strictly to see staff, which will easily get annoying. Not trying to point any fingers, but there are members who like to bother staff and this will only make it easier for them. Just being in lobbies is enough to get me spammed with random users spamming our names just to say hi. I understand it can be great to see a staff member online and we love the commnity, but we can get overwhelmed by it. If everyone on the server can see us at any time, we will easily have a massive amount of players with a variety of problems we won't be able to handle at once.

BenzPlayzMC

Jun 10, 2016
Starbucks
Although it is our job to help out players and this command will help out with that, it can be abused way too easily. There are plenty of players who will use this command strictly to see staff, which will easily get annoying. Not trying to point any fingers, but there are members who like to bother staff and this will only make it easier for them. Just being in lobbies is enough to get me spammed with random users spamming our names just to say hi. I understand it can be great to see a staff member online and we love the commnity, but we can get overwhelmed by it. If everyone on the server can see us at any time, we will easily have a massive amount of players with a variety of problems we won't be able to handle at once.
True ^

Then maybe a command like that messages online staff. Like a help command. It notifies all helpers+ in that specific lobby. (NOT GLOBAL)

LowFat

Dec 23, 2015
The Chunk Network
I personally dislike the idea. We have the forums to report people and whenever urgent help is needed, online staff members on the forums can be contacted. I see how this plugin could be useful, but I don't think it is a necessary thing to add.
I have to agree simply because this site does the job fine. It's much easier to help people when you have an ordered list of messages / posts you can sit through an answer, rather than (possibly) being bombarded by questions / reports & videos in game.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom