Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BenzPlayzMC

Jun 10, 2016
Starbucks
New Command:
/staff

It will list the staff on the WHOLE server and say which server they are in so it will be easier to find a staff member.

Picture:

wbz6m8.png

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
New Command:
/staff

It will list the staff on the WHOLE server and say which server they are in so it will be easier to find a staff member.

Picture:

wbz6m8.png
I don't think this is a good idea because the staffmbers probably getting focusd -1

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
In my opinion, this command is useful in smaller servers (100-200 players), as the staff team is not that big and organized (5-6 moderators). It's a good way to contact a staff member when you need to. Well, it's not that easy in servers like cube, because there are too many players, and a lot of them just want to contact a staff member to ask them things like: "givemerankpls", "unban my cat", etc...

A good way to find a staff member in the server is going to the first or second lobby of each minigame (mainly skywars), because they're usually there.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
It's a good suggestion. People can find staff easier and ask them questions. However we will get spammed by members to unban their friend or to unmute a person.

People can easily ask any question they want on the Forums or send a private message to a Staff member.

Reactions: NedGaming

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
The purpose of being staff or a moderator is to moderate the community so people should be able to seek us out in game for help especially since the only way players can get help from staff is on the forums. We have vanish which is enough to hide us from the annoying stalkers if we need to use it. Good suggestion @BenzPlayzMC :P

Reactions: Unfearful

BenzPlayzMC

Jun 10, 2016
Starbucks
Well not everyone spams staff with "Unban my friend" or other useless messages. Some actually have concerns and have trouble looking for staff. That's what the command is for.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I personally dislike the idea. We have the forums to report people and whenever urgent help is needed, online staff members on the forums can be contacted. I see how this plugin could be useful, but I don't think it is a necessary thing to add.

Reactions: FalseHonesty

BenzPlayzMC

Jun 10, 2016
Starbucks
I personally dislike the idea. We have the forums to report people and whenever urgent help is needed, online staff members on the forums can be contacted. I see how this plugin could be useful, but I don't think it is a necessary thing to add.
Well not everyone can have a forum account. I wasn't allowed to make a account until I was 12. (I'm 14)
So some kids under aged aren't allowed to have forum accounts and they need help so /staff would be a good way to contact staff

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Well not everyone can have a forum account. I wasn't allowed to make a account until I was 12. (I'm 14)
So some kids under aged aren't allowed to have forum accounts and they need help so /staff would be a good way to contact staff
There's (almost) always staff online in lobby one, skywars. Lots of people know this.

BenzPlayzMC

Jun 10, 2016
Starbucks
There's (almost) always staff online in lobby one, skywars. Lots of people know this.
I know but it still looks useful. As staff can /vanish or only be seen in specific servers or lobbies. (if someone abuses /staff, their perms to it could be removed)

D

Deleted member 100818

I think we don't need to do this, @Stefanvld said it: there's always staff online in lobby 1 skywars. And if you have a staff friend and you want to see if he's online just type /friend list. It's a good suggestion but I think Cubecraft don't need it.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I think we don't need to do this, @Stefanvld said it: there's always staff online in lobby 1 skywars. And if you have a staff friend and you want to see if he's online just type /friend list. It's a good suggestion but I think Cubecraft don't need it.
Skywars is 1 game... There's more than 20 games. People should be able to ask staff questions on the server without having to wait for a reply on the forums

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom