Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
"every week for a while"

Me: "everyday for a while"

You just don't see me or you aren't there. That's always the point with these kind of threads, you CAN NOT see us.

Reactions: Ping Ether
B

Britney Spears

Not seeing a staff member online on assassinations at the times you're online ≠ that they're never there.

But reporting hackers makes no sense, because they get answered two weeks later.

Also, we ban hackers for a month when they're caught for the first time, not for two weeks.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
So CubeCraft, a message for you: send some mods to Assassination to catch the hackers. Because Assassination is unplayable right now.
You don't ask cubecraft to send mods over, just ask them to come over... nobody "sends" us.. at least, that has never happened in the past, just ask us to come over.
I was online for an hour in assassinations today, in vanish.
Don't forget that the mods in assassinations try to do their best to not be seen.
Otherwise it's hacks off and hasta la vista mods!

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Not seeing a staff member online on assassinations at the times you're online ≠ that they're never there.
I was online for an hour in assassinations today, in vanish.
Don't forget that the mods in assassinations try to do their best to not be seen.
Otherwise it's hacks off and hasta la vista mods!
You just don't see me or you aren't there. That's always the point with these kind of threads, you CAN NOT see us.

Sorry guys.
Could you /msg me next time if you see me online? Than I can give you some names of the hackers.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
"every week for a while"

Me: "everyday for a while"

This is one of the problems at cube, people feel like there are no mods online at gamemodes, but that's bc they're in vanish. It gives us the feeling that nobody cares about the game bc it looks like Staff is never online ;).

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
This is one of the problems at cube, people feel like there are no mods online at gamemodes, but that's bc they're in vanish. It gives us the feeling that nobody cares about the game bc it looks like Staff is never online ;).
You're right. But there's also a good thing about being invisible and in Vanish, because the hackers don't see the staffmembers online. A way to avoid this problem is messaging some trustable players for example.
Let me know what you think about this :)

Reactions: Marieke2001

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Let's think about an IP-ban.
Hackers can easly start a VPN.
@iLoveYouu is very much online, but the hackers leave because he's in gm3 and his name is in the tab bars.
Two "things" to fix this.

Remove staff from tab
Or buy a second account. (You can ban them with your main account)
BTW: I can't record and report hackers at the moment, because my fps is terrible.
But reporting hackers makes no sense, because they get answered two weeks later.
Try to use fraps to record hackers.

You can also Just ask me to come and record them I'll tag 69 staff members.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland

Attachments

• Nice.png
    Nice.png
    381 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom