Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpanishDream44

Oct 25, 2015
Hi im SpanishDemon. An active player on Cubecraft who will like to apply.

Current In Game Name:

Im called SpanishDemon, However im thinking about changing my name to TheSpanishDreamer. I will let you know if I do.

Timezone:

I live in the timezone GMT+1 (Spain).

Im not lying here im 12 but wait! Yes i know im 12 years old, but I do not know if this reallly counts but teachers in my school decided to move me 1 year up. I think this means im mature enough.

Languages:

I can perfectly speak and write spanish. I can fluently write and speak english, however as this is my 2nd languague the grammar is difficult for me. Also I can speak basics of french.

TeamSpeak:

I do have Teamspeak and i know Cubecraft's server.

Online Time:

I can be around for 4-5 hours each day. The only time in which I will not be as active is when I have IGCSE or end of year exams.

Previous punishments:

As long as I remember I have never been banned or muted in Cubecraft.

Staff experience:

I have been staff member of a spanish server. But, due to inactivity I got demoted.

You being helper:

I think I should be a helper on Cubecraft because I could help make even a better community. I will always try my best to do well and make people enjoy as I do on Cubecraft. I also wanted to add something extra on this section. I have given myself a target as I think that is very important for being a good helper. My target is to help anyone no matter what he's/Her's problem is or how little it is.

Difference:

I think you should choose me because I think I am capable of giving an excellent effort to try and make this community better. I will try to do anything asked and I will always obey higher staff members. I will always be mature in game and in forums and never ever be disrespectful to a member or another staff member.

Other information we should know:

Just say im not very active on the forums. But from now on I will begin to be active, look at important posts and try and contribute with this community.

~Thanks!

SpanishDream44

Oct 25, 2015
Before Locking!! Can someone please tell me if the thing about the age is alright or I will have to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom