Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oTankyy

Jan 8, 2018
Title : oTankyy's Idea

Introduce your idea :
easier communication
Present your suggestion : add /staff and global /message

Optional questions :
- What is it? two simple commands to help get staff to spectate.
- What does it do? helps get staff members to spectate games in order to get cheaters punished.
- Why is it needed? easier to get players banned who are cheating.
- What problems does it fix? many hackers who win games because they cant be reported in the game.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Now, just giving us a name of the command & telling us what the result of using it is doesn't really give us much insight on what the command itself actually does. What do these commands even do in order to result in the banning of hackers?

(ps to anyone other than OP, I'm aware of the possibility of the typical /report command, but I'm asking OP for his own take in case it's different)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
There used to be a /report command which we allowed all players to use. It has since been removed and will not be re-added due to the excessive abuse and false reports. It also happens to be very disorganized as there would be hundreds of reports (regardless of wether it is a real or false report) and it would be impossible to get to see all of them.

That's why we have the reports website to ensure all reports get looked at and dealt with properly instead of having reports being lost and never looked at.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
These commands could be spammed and just abused as a whole
The fact is I lost 20+ games last night to hackers. And I could never get solid proof because the recording software I use had a major update.

you had to be playing the same person just on different accounts
There is no chance you found over 20 individual hackers in your games in the span of around 1-2 hours
Yet I can’t see any within 6 hours of playing

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Title : oTankyy's Idea
LOL whats the point in making a title if thats what you're going to make it?
- What problems does it fix? many hackers who win games because they cant be reported in the game.
you need to record and report them
there's only what, 60 staff, and maybe 30-40 of those are moderation staff. and obviously they are all in different timezones, so it's most likely usually 3-5 of them on at a time. how are they going to cope with thousands of players all reporting people? by the time they see each report, all the hackers will be gone.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom