Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India

My suggestion is to make the Punishments stack.

An example:
A person reports a player for "Kill-aura" with sufficient proof, and is hacking blatantly. He is banned after a few days.

Another person had caught him hacking at the same time and had recorded him. He had too, reported him but the report was "Closed" due to the person being punished already.

A ban for "Kill-aura" is 30 days if I am correct.
If 2 players reported the same person with different evidence recorded by themselves the ban should be elongated.

If the ban was for 30 days, it would become a ban for 40 days in total. (Adding 10 more days to the ban timer)

This would make the "Closed" reports (Closed due to player already punished) "Handled".

Reading reply #5 on this thread would also be helpful to understand!

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't like your idea. That is not honestly. the most people that are hacking hack all of the time. There are less people that are hacking And set their hacks of. It would be a Nice suggestion for teaming, because it can be once that you are teaming or all of the time. Hackers use whole the time their hacks.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't like your idea. That is not honestly. the most people that are hacking hack all of the time. There are less people that are hacking And set their hacks of. It would be a Nice suggestion for teaming, because it can be once that you are teaming or all of the time. Hackers use whole the time their hacks.
Extremely sorry, but I couldn't understand what you meant. I think you mean that there aren't a lot of people who hack, and only less people hack? or that people HAVE hacked-clients and don't use them?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Extremely sorry, but I couldn't understand what you meant. I think you mean that there aren't a lot of people who hack, and only less people hack? or that people HAVE hacked-clients and don't use them?
Hackers use their hacks all of the time. Why do you want a longer ban for them, If anyone catchs him a second time.

Hackers: hack all of the time on the server, If anyone catch him, Will cubecraft know that he is hacking a long time on cubecraft.

Teamers: Some teamers are teaming all of the time, Some teamers do it once in a game. This suggestion is better for teamers
And not for hackers.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hackers use their hacks all of the time. Why do you want a longer ban for them, If anyone catchs him a second time.

Hackers: hack all of the time on the server, If anyone catch him, Will cubecraft know that he is hacking a long time on cubecraft.

Teamers: Some teamers are teaming all of the time, Some teamers do it once in a game. This suggestion is better for teamers
And not for hackers.
Oops, I think I wasn't clear enough. Ill explain it further.

Player 1 and Player 2 are playing FFA. Player 3 is hacking, and Player 1 and 2 record him. Player 2, reports him first and he gets banned. Player 1 reports after player 2, and the report is "Closed" due to player 3 being punished already.

What I want to suggest, is that Player 1's report shouldn't be closed, rather taken as "Handled" and the hacker should be given a lengthier ban. This would prevent reports being closed due to the player being punished already and would give the player a handled report, and the hacker/cheater to get a bigger punishment.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Punishments already stack if repeated after their first punishment expires. For example 30 day ban for hacking, if the player repeats the offence it will be a permanent ban. This system is already in place and I believe it works perfectly fine as is. It wouldn't be fair if 2 or 3 players reported the same person in the same game for hacking and the ban was lengthened.

Reactions: Jef15ist

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Oops, I think I wasn't clear enough. Ill explain it further.

Player 1 and Player 2 are playing FFA. Player 3 is hacking, and Player 1 and 2 record him. Player 2, reports him first and he gets banned. Player 1 reports after player 2, and the report is "Closed" due to player 3 being punished already.

What I want to suggest, is that Player 1's report shouldn't be closed, rather taken as "Handled" and the hacker should be given a lengthier ban. This would prevent reports being closed due to the player being punished already and would give the player a handled report, and the hacker/cheater to get a bigger punishment.
I like that you have said that you also can get a handled. I agree with you, But I dont agree that they get a longer punishment. See Why, in My previous comment.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I do like your idea! Though it would be more work trying to see if the player(s) were reported in the same game or different game. I do agree though saying that it should be handled instead of closed. Every time someone gets banned, the ban is longer. So I don't really see a point in making reports stack.
Stacking Reports: -1
Having Reports Handled: +1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I believe there should be something else.
For example, if a player knows they're going to get muted they simply don't care anymore about what they say.
They start spamming with things such as "kys" or "cancer" because they're going to get muted anyway.
Some even get away with it because they got reported for spamming or swearing. And while our reports are under await, the offender starts doing or saying even worse stuff.
I think Staff should punish someone based on the worst offense not based on the first report.
If someone gets reported twice and he swears on the first report but death threats on the second, I think the second should count and not the first one.

Reactions: DanDaDino

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com

Yes, I think it would be better if the suggestion was for teaming too. I agree with you. :)

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom