Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hey cubecraft!
i think a lot of people already checked the new spring RPG, if not, make sure to check it out!!! im a java player, im not sure how different it is from bedrock, so i will just use the java prefix.
SPOILER WARNING: i will be giving some feedback in this thread, so if you want to be surprised, rather read it some other time :) remember this is only my opinion on things.

first of all i want to say this really surprised me, i never thought cube would make something like this and i did enjoy it quite a bit! the team working on it did a great job and should make more things like this for other events.

- the storyline.
its nothing too deep, but still fun to see there is an actual story behind the whole event!
- the areas and their quests.
i love how there are different area's with different quests! it looked amazing and was fun to walk trough, and the mini-quests besides from the main quest really made the areas more alive. great job on that!
- the not so important NPC's.
i think its nice to see different NPC that are there just to talk with, and even tell stupid jokes! as i said above, it makes the areas more alive.
- not too challenging, neither too easy.
i feel like most of the event was quite well balanced in general, with some notes i will point out when talking about the downsides.
- teamwork is dreamwork!
the final area was quite hard for sure, there's no way anyone can do this alone! if you can, im impressed!!
- not too time consuming.
the event didnt take too long to finish, which i find quite nice as someone who loses interest in something quite easily. although i have to say, it took us an hour in the last area...
- players.
im SO glad you can turn off players!!! i cant imagine how much pain it would be with everyone walking in front of you.

there are way more without any doubt, but lets not make this endless and go to the things that could be done different.

- kill stealing.
i like the arena, but kill stealing was a huge issue in my opinion. it took me forever to finish every area just because of this. i think in stead of last hit gets the kill, it should be the person who deals the most damage gets it.
- too many mobs pt1.
the zombie area? no big deal. skeleton and wither skeleton? it was stacked with enemies! i feel like the spawnrate could have been lower maybe to make it less laggy and less chaotic. nobody ran into the huge crowds.
- the quest locator.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/toggle-quest-locator.282318/ @Lime made a thread about this issue, check it out for sure!!! :)
- emerald code.
now this could be me and a lot of people being too dumb, but the numbers on the wall didnt make too much sense. i mean cool you see numbers, so whats the order...? a little help would be nice :)
- the boss.
the boss was really cool, but wow he deals a lot of damage! on top of that, 800 health is a lot when you only deal 0,5 damage per hit. my teammate had to solo about 10% cuz we all died and there was no chance to revive.
- too many mobs pt2.
the second wave of the slime room will spawn witches, but way too many in my opinion. they kill people too easily as they dont just throw poison, but also instant damage and heal themselves. the large number will make surviving a pain.
- 2 suggestions from @Elaad
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/2...ena-and-help-the-bunnies.282273/#post-1321314 i want to point out this thread as well, i think they made a great suggestion on how to improve the game. check it out!! :)

there are way more ups/downs without any doubt, but this is my personal "short" list. i'd love to hear what others think of the RPG and they would like to see different/the way it is now!
have a nice day everyone, and stay healthy! <3

• Unsure
Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This is such a great update!!!
Really love how much time and effort they put in all the awesome area's! Also the new spring hub is stunning. Really much respect, CubeCraft is getting to higher levels again!

- kill stealing.
i like the arena, but kill stealing was a huge issue in my opinion. it took me forever to finish every area just because of this. i think in stead of last hit gets the kill, it should be the person who deals the most damage gets it.
I don't agree with this one. I had noticed some kills of me being stolen, but this didn't happen so often that it became a problem. No need to change this imo.
- too many mobs pt1.
the zombie area? no big deal. skeleton and wither skeleton? it was stacked with enemies! i feel like the spawnrate could have been lower maybe to make it less laggy and less chaotic. nobody ran into the huge crowds.
Exactly this. There are way too many mobs spawned in the arena part. My pc (which is not horrible) got about 20 fps when looking at the hordes of mobs there. It was a pain to finish that part because of the lag. The mob spawns should be reduced to reduce lag there.
- the quest locator.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/toggle-quest-locator.282318/ @Lime made a thread about this issue, check it out for sure!!! :)
Agreed.
- emerald code.
now this could be me and a lot of people being too dumb, but the numbers on the wall didnt make too much sense. i mean cool you see numbers, so whats the order...? a little help would be nice :)
I think this was easy enough. It was a small room with no other clues and the numbers were pretty easy to spot. Getting the order correct should take you max. 2 attempts.
- the boss.
the boss was really cool, but wow he deals a lot of damage! on top of that, 800 health is a lot when you only deal 0,5 damage per hit. my teammate had to solo about 10% cuz we all died and there was no chance to revive.
The boss was awesome! Very tricky to beat but still doable. I love the different sorts of attacks he had and the waves of mobs to restack on gapples and loot were perfect. The knockback he deals makes it indeed nearly impossible to revive teammates, but that's what it excists for. It makes it challenging which is great! Nothing should be changed here imo.
- too many mobs pt2.
the second wave of the slime room will spawn witches, but way too many in my opinion. they kill people too easily as they dont just throw poison, but also instant damage and heal themselves. the large number will make surviving a pain.
I don't agree here either. The witches are kind of hard to beat, but it's a boss fight so it should be hard. With a team of 4 it is pretty easy to beat and having to revive your teammates some times is not a bad thing.

Reactions: InkAsriel

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I agree with most of it. It was put together really nice. I didn't have that much problems with the last room, we did it under 30 minutes and I had 0 deaths, I wasn't even in a big party(only 2). We lost a teammate in the first room and were unaible to revive him because his body was stuck in the floor. So we cleared it with 3 players.
So the event was a succes and was designed well, I can't imagine the time it must have taken to design this.
To end this of, whoever made that rickroll in the pickaxe room, you are a legend.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I can't imagine the time it must have taken to design this.
ikr? it must have taken forever to not just design, but also make everything work! cube did a great job with this event, would be great to see more of it :)
To end this of, whoever made that rickroll in the pickaxe room, you are a legend.
best part of the whole event hahahaha
Really much respect, CubeCraft is getting to higher levels again!
they really did for sure! would love to see more of this in the future, but i can tell it took them months to finish.

you also made some good points, nice to see different perspective on some of the things :) the witches could have been us being complete noobs and the code just not paying enough attention hahaha

Reactions: Maaarijn

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
- kill stealing.
I agree, even with the zombies this was a problem.
i love how there are different area's with different quests! it looked amazing and was fun to walk trough, and the mini-quests besides from the main quest really made the areas more alive. great job on that!
Yeah, especially the mine realm was so impressive!
Did you find the secret loot item in every realm? 👀
- the boss.
It wasn't easy, but I don't think it should be, I was with 4 but only me and my friend were communicating and we did it first try. Not sure if anything needs to be done but I guess its an option to lower his hp...
- too many mobs pt2.
Disagree, the mob waves before the final boss were perfectly balanced, I don't see any problem with them

Reactions: Diav and InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Did you find the secret loot item in every realm?
you wot?
It wasn't easy, but I don't think it should be, I was with 4 but only me and my friend were communicating and we did it first try. Not sure if anything needs to be done but I guess its an option to lower his hp...
hhahaah imagine if we were in the same game xD i had 3 other people, 2 of them were in call. sadly not the case when looking at your name and rank :c x3

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
hey cubecraft!
i think a lot of people already checked the new spring RPG, if not, make sure to check it out!!! im a java player, im not sure how different it is from bedrock, so i will just use the java prefix.
SPOILER WARNING: i will be giving some feedback in this thread, so if you want to be surprised, rather read it some other time :) remember this is only my opinion on things.

first of all i want to say this really surprised me, i never thought cube would make something like this and i did enjoy it quite a bit! the team working on it did a great job and should make more things like this for other events.

- the storyline.
its nothing too deep, but still fun to see there is an actual story behind the whole event!
- the not so important NPC's.
i think its nice to see different NPC that are there just to talk with, and even tell stupid jokes! as i said above, it makes the areas more alive.
- not too challenging, neither too easy.
i feel like most of the event was quite well balanced in general, with some notes i will point out when talking about the downsides.
- teamwork is dreamwork!
the final area was quite hard for sure, there's no way anyone can do this alone! if you can, im impressed!!
- not too time consuming.
the event didnt take too long to finish, which i find quite nice as someone who loses interest in something quite easily. although i have to say, it took us an hour in the last area...
- players.
im SO glad you can turn off players!!! i cant imagine how much pain it would be with everyone walking in front of you.

there are way more without any doubt, but lets not make this endless and go to the things that could be done different.

- kill stealing.
- too many mobs pt1.
- the quest locator.
- emerald code.
- the boss.
- too many mobs pt2.
- 2 suggestions from @Elaad
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/2...ena-and-help-the-bunnies.282273/#post-1321314 i want to point out this thread as well, i think they made a great suggestion on how to improve the game. check it out!! :)

there are way more ups/downs without any doubt, but this is my personal "short" list. i'd love to hear what others think of the RPG and they would like to see different/the way it is now!
have a nice day everyone, and stay healthy! <3
I argee on almost everything, but the boss was for me not that hard. It mostly depends on players. At the final stage where the evil bunny came, 3 of us were alive and everyone except of me died, but they were revived many times. At the final boss fight only one of us died at the beginning at, but he was revived. The whole time at the boss fight none of us died and we defeated the evil bunny. I think it really depends on the team

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom