There is already a sponsor in SG and it works fine so I dont see why not

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I was thinking about it too, but I kinda dismissed it since a sponsor could make a huge difference for you in Battlezone, unlike the small impact in SG. If you could come up with balanced loot tables that don't impact the game all that much, I'd love to see it.
To make it "fair", I would like it you could just give 1 chest to a player and have to choose between the options I gave, weapons, ammo or health potions.

Chests:
Weapon - 2-3 weapons

Ammo - I have no idea

Health potions: 1-4 potions
Depends on how much health they give

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I would definitly agree with ammo sponsor, and what about RESOURCES! That would be cool too :)

For weapons and potions, I am not really sure, if you would be able to get a legendary/mythical weapon, that would have a huge impact on the game. Perhaps limit the rarity? And potions, maybe only basic / regular.

And add a poll if you'd like ;)

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
Completely agree, as long as the sponsored items aren't too op. I'd go with 3 different sponsor types; ammo, weapons, and potions (you could add resources too). Being realistic, not giving an overdramatic amount of loot per sponsor.

Ammo
Pretty much says it all, just assorted ammo

Potions
I'd go with basic and standard potions only. But if you get a standard one, you'd get less basic potions. If you only get basic, you get more of them (for balanced reasons)

Weapons
Limit the rarity. I'd say only go up to 'Rare' items, so it wouldn't be too horribly unbalanced/unfair. Just assorted weapons with different rarities.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Completely agree, as long as the sponsored items aren't too op. I'd go with 3 different sponsor types; ammo, weapons, and potions (you could add resources too). Being realistic, not giving an overdramatic amount of loot per sponsor.

Ammo
Pretty much says it all, just assorted ammo

Potions
I'd go with basic and standard potions only. But if you get a standard one, you'd get less basic potions. If you only get basic, you get more of them (for balanced reasons)

Weapons
Limit the rarity. I'd say only go up to 'Rare' items, so it wouldn't be too horribly unbalanced/unfair. Just assorted weapons with different rarities.
I was actually thinking a bit more and talked with @ElPtricko about it, we both agreed about to just be able to give 1 chest to a player.

When you sponsor with weapons, there can max be 2 weapons in the chest and rare would be good, better would probably be too OP.

Health potions could be just 2 basic or 1 basic and 1 is it common?

And ammo a bit more but I'm not really sure about that one.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
I was actually thinking a bit more and talked with @ElPtricko about it, we both agreed about to just be able to give 1 chest to a player.

When you sponsor with weapons, there can max be 2 weapons in the chest and rare would be good, better would probably be too OP.

Health potions could be just 2 basic or 1 basic and 1 is it common?

And ammo a bit more but I'm not really sure about that one.
Sounds good to me. For the potions, maybe 2-3 basic or 1 standard. Not too sure about the ammo either. Maybe 2 different types of ammo, idk about the amount.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Sounds good to me. For the potions, maybe 2-3 basic or 1 standard. Not too sure about the ammo either. Maybe 2 different types of ammo, idk about the amount.
I actually think it would be good with 2 basic instead of 1 standard since it's too easy to get 10 hearts in 1 sec otherwise and the chest is just to help your team mates a bit, not give them too good things.

Would also not think it's worth to sponsor a chest with just 1 item, feels better with 2 somehow....

+ the chest would cost 10-20 points as it does in survival games. (It cost 15 points there)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well, I have actually being without a weapon whole games and that's not fun at all...
That's bad luck. I've been playing for a while and I do know most places and where to find chests. So eventually finding weapons we'll be quite easy.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
That's bad luck. I've been playing for a while and I do know most places and where to find chests.
Well, there is still a chance of not getting anything if a lot of people land around you or if you don't know where to find chests.

As I said, if you sponsor someone with weapons, the person will just get 2 weapons in the chest and they can't be better than rare. If people actually have a weapon already, they would rather getting ammo or health instead so I don't see any problem with it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Only if they're ammo and resources. Being able to sponsor actual weapons removes the fun.
I agree with this. Sponsoring someone would just give a chest of ammo and resources. Weapons and potions seem a bit much
Weapons could work if the rarity was limited, but then it just seems like a waste since you are so under powered

Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree with this. Sponsoring someone would just give a chest of ammo and resources. Weapons and potions seem a bit much
It could work if the rarity was limited, but then it just seems like a waste since you are so under powered
I just wanted it to be options to sponsor with limited weapons/health potions.
But just ammo would be fine too I guess.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom