Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
1.11 added llamas which spit if you hit them . Add an eggwars feature where we can buy for 10 gold , an eye of ender which emits the llama spit effect. So we can spit at enemy team, noobish teammates etc . Definqtely add it as one of those toys to use in lobbies . Id probs get a rqnk if you did that just maybe id love to see this get implemened

It should also be added as an arrow particle effect . Doesnt do damage i had to repeat this 3 times ugh. You cant hit someone off or troll them with this . No knockback at all

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So what is the purpose of "spitting"?

Encourages team trolling, also there is no need for this.
It would be a cool lobby gadget tho.

Last edited:

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
So we can spit at enemy team, noobish teammates etc
Player 1: Oh I'll build to mid guys!
Player 2: *spits at team mate*
Player 1: Died in the void

Please no, like said above this encourages players to troll. What obviously is against the rules, sorry, but I dislike the idea to the fullest.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Not in EggWars, that'd end up in the message above. (The one @Zhypo said)
Maybe as an Vanity Item in the Lobby! That'd be cool! Just no damage. Cool suggestion. :)

Reactions: Zhypo and Sophie

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this would be a fun little edition but you are forgetting one thing. Cubecraft is a 1.9 server. You can join with different versions, but it is really 1.9. The llamas and spitting don't technically exist and can't be added unless Cubecraft updates to a later version.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It doesnt do damage or knockback
Then for what reason? It wouldn't do anything at all and wouldn't make any sense. It's cool to have as a vanity item, but not for eggwars.
Otherwise, it's a good idea! ;)

Last edited:

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
''So we can spit at enemy team, noobish teammates etc.'' But.. that's teamkilling .-.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I think this would be a fun little edition but you are forgetting one thing. Cubecraft is a 1.9 server. You can join with different versions, but it is really 1.9. The llamas and spitting don't technically exist and can't be added unless Cubecraft updates to a later version.
then use water particles
Then for what reason? It wouldn't do anything at all and wouldn't make any sence. It's cool to have as a vanity item, but not for eggwars.
Otherwaise, it's a good idea! ;)
Things dont have to make sense. Minecraft doesnt make sense , but its wonderful

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's something like a replacement to Snowball IF used in PvP games, or just a vanity gadget like the bow thing from what I understand. It's a fun item to add if Cube updates.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Not in EggWars, that'd end up in the message above. (The one @Zhypo said)
Maybe as an Vanity Item in the Lobby! That'd be cool! Just no damage. Cool suggestion. :)
Bahaha the YouTubers will be afk for fifteen seconds, come back and be covered in spit :eek:
It's something like a replacement to Snowball IF used in PvP games, or just a vanity gadget like the bow thing from what I understand. It's a fun item to add if Cube updates.
In my opinion this would be a great new gadget! :)

Reactions: Flaxic
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom