Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
I think that there should be more incentive to try to climb to the top of the leaderboards. This could be done through having "seasons" of leaderboards, the top players in each minigame, depending on its popularity should gain some reward, for example a special rank, a ton of cubelets or something of the sort. Of course the overall leaderboards ( what we have currently should still stand ). I think the major flaw with just having that leaderboard is new players are hopeless to reach the top as there have been players that have been playing since the start of the leaderboard that are way ahead. So having these "seasons" with rewards would be a great motivator. Furthermore those that are in the top 3 of something like eggwars should have a name prefix, e.g. "1st in Eggwars: Usernameofplayer". These two changes would increase traffic to server as people have more to work towards than just aimlessly winning minigames or playing solely for light fun.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree, this is great opportunity for new players to get on a leaderboard. Although, the rewards should stand apart from the features of a rank, because otherwise it will decrease the value of the ranks. Some cubelets, a name prefix or something should be a good reward. As @Jarko_NL said, it should be challenging, but I think that the players will challenge each other by playing and get wins etc.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I agree, this is great opportunity for new players to get on a leaderboard. Although, the rewards should stand apart from the features of a rank, because otherwise it will decrease the value of the ranks. Some cubelets, a name prefix or something should be a good reward. As @Jarko_NL said, it should be challenging, but I think that the players will challenge each other by playing and get wins etc.
I agree with that but still it should not only be a challenge for players themselves as I think there are also players who just want to do the challenges.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
This idea gives new challenge for cube players. If a leader board season was held each season it may bring more players to grind to get on that leader board and get good loot.
-Maybe add a pole so people can vote on your idea.
-only downside, some players might be busy during certain seasons

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
This idea gives new challenge for cube players. If a leader board season was held each season it may bring more players to grind to get on that leader board and get good loot.
-Maybe add a pole so people can vote on your idea.
-only downside, some players might be busy during certain seasons
Will add pole, thanks

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom