Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, cubecraft should consider adding a seasonal lucky islands leaderboard that is reset every few months. This would work exactly like the seasons leaderboard for Eggwars. I have already climbed the lucky island solos leaderboard, and I was dissatisfied to find that there is a major lack of leaderboard competition. The reasons for this include a high number of wins required to get on the leaderboard initially, several formerly active players no longer motivated to play the game, and major gaps In numbers of wins at the top of the leaderboard, including a gap of over 4,000 wins between the 1st and second players. A seasonal leaderboard would allow new players who are motivated to keep playing the game to compete for leaderboard position, which would create competition. I’m not sure about the state of the teams leaderboard, but I don’t think it would hurt for it to have its own seasonal leaderboard as well. And of course, the current leaderboard would remain and never be reset.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom