Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• Total voters

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I had an idea about the speedbridge. Since it plays a big role in Slywars and Eggwars, it seemed like a fun idea to make a game out of it.

8 people join in a game. They are in their hands with a lot of blocks. When the game starts you start speedbridging, you can choose which technique you can / want. Whoever is at the platform / finish wins. At the end you see your time.

This is another idea. If it suits me I will really make achivements and how it will look like. Thank you for reading :D

Reactions: Juskebat

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I had an idea about the speedbridge. Since it plays a big role in Slywars and Eggwars, it seemed like a fun idea to make a game out of it.

8 people join in a game. They are in their hands with a lot of blocks. When the game starts you start speedbridging, you can choose which technique you can / want. Whoever is at the platform / finish wins. At the end you see your time.

This is another idea. If it suits me I will really make achivements and how it will look like. Thank you for reading :D
This game mode is like that off a numerous amount of servers. So no thanks. -1

D

Deleted member 352903

This could be:
-A MinerWare game <- unfair btw. I mean, not everyone has the ability to speed build
-Or maybe we could just add a place where you can practice speedbuilding, but not a competition

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

There could also be a lot of bridging hackers. It would also divide the community with who can speed bridge and who cant

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
You know how easy it would be to win every game if you just installed some client with Safe-Walk and/or a Macro with which you can pretend you're able to Breezily Bridge or Ninja Bridge without anyone being able to detect it's not legit.

Besides, it hardly has anything fun to it in my opinion. Most likely a lot of toxicity is going to be involved.

Reactions: Elenahh

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
To me, this game will be extremely monotonous - there is no room for improvement as the objective will remain the same for the whole time, which is to speedbuild to the other side of a platform.

This also only targets a small player base who knows how to speedbuild, which may frustrate the community as essentially all of our games are able to be played by any player of any skill level.

I personally do not agree with this suggestion.

Reactions: Quinten7

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Nice! Let's see how tryhards ruin another game by practising their skills at speedbridging! So much more toxicity in that new gamemode, that we should wear a gas mask while entering that game! No thank you.
Exactly what I was thinking. I would like toadd that this game wouldn’t really work. If someone knew how to breezily bridge, then it’s over. Many things wrong with this idea, the main one is tryhards

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom