Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As from the above post, it may be apparent that you are making multiple threads, if so, this will not help fix the bug.

I would advise you to include video / screenshot evidence where applicable. You will also need to describe what was happening, where it was happening (what gamemode, version etc), the time of the event and also a ./whereami if possible.

This way the developers will know exactly what happened and will have a better chance of fixing it.

The reason you are kicked may not be caused by Cubecraft, you may have a faulty/slow connection.
Please make a report of the bug and post it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/

Lock @Camezonda

Reactions: Clacks

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
As from the above post, it may be apparent that you are making multiple threads, if so, this will not help fix the bug.

I would advise you to include video / screenshot evidence where applicable. You will also need to describe what was happening, where it was happening (what gamemode, version etc), the time of the event and also a ./whereami if possible.

This way the developers will know exactly what happened and will have a better chance of fixing it.

The reason you are kicked may not be caused by Cubecraft, you may have a faulty/slow connection.
Please make a report of the bug and post it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/

Lock @Camezonda
Answered :)

Meow, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom