Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As from the above post, it may be apparent that you are making multiple threads, if so, this will not help fix the bug.

I would advise you to include video / screenshot evidence where applicable. You will also need to describe what was happening, where it was happening (what gamemode, version etc), the time of the event and also a ./whereami if possible.

This way the developers will know exactly what happened and will have a better chance of fixing it.

The reason you are kicked may not be caused by Cubecraft, you may have a faulty/slow connection.
Please make a report of the bug and post it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/

Lock @Camezonda

Reactions: Clacks

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
As from the above post, it may be apparent that you are making multiple threads, if so, this will not help fix the bug.

I would advise you to include video / screenshot evidence where applicable. You will also need to describe what was happening, where it was happening (what gamemode, version etc), the time of the event and also a ./whereami if possible.

This way the developers will know exactly what happened and will have a better chance of fixing it.

The reason you are kicked may not be caused by Cubecraft, you may have a faulty/slow connection.
Please make a report of the bug and post it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/

Lock @Camezonda
Answered :)

Meow, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom