• no

• i don't mind

Results are only viewable after voting.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Hi,
I was thinking about this and I would really like it if you could buy Speed 2 Potions in the shop. I wanted this because it is really annoying when someone with the ninja kit can just run away. I think it should be 200 points and only available in Overpowered mode. Tell me what you think

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hi,
I was thinking about this and I would really like it if you could buy Speed 2 Potions in the shop. I wanted this because it is really annoying when someone with the ninja kit can just run away. I think it should be 200 points and only available in Overpowered mode. Tell me what you think
What's then the point of having a kit based on speed..

No, this will destroy the Ninja Kit and the other kits will be really OP.

ITSMEKINGOZ

Jun 28, 2016
Hi,
I actually agree with @xFirelion.
Having a Speed potion in each kit will destroy the Ninja Kit, and it will make the game op and pretty boring In my Opinion!

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I actually agree with @xFirelion.
Having a Speed potion in each kit will destroy the Ninja Kit, and it will make the game op and pretty boring In my Opinion!
There is no need to quote my message except it is something what will add anything to the discussion.

If you agree with something, you can like my post.. ty

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom