Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I get your point, and I have to tell you that I share part of your opinion. I know that, sometimes, speed kit can be a bit overpowered, specially for those "tryhard" people that just want to win.
But, instead of removing it, I think you should start to build up some strategies against these kind of people. For example, you can block them with blocks, or any strategy you feel it would be good to fight against speed kit people. I don't think speed kit should be removed. I mean, I know it's frustrating sometimes when a guy only uses speed to kill and win games, but it's a strategy too.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think in stead of removing, there should be something done about spawnkilling as it is quite unfair for a lot of people. i see a lot of people instantly attacking others without giving them a real chance to find a weapon. sure its also based on luck, but a huge part is actual fair gameplay thats missing

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I don't play much skywars, and I don't actually come across players using this kit. But I understand where you are coming from. Maybe instead of it being Speed 2, make it Speed 1 as it could be hard to control on smaller islands.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
Yea , they don't care about fair play , they just want to win and say ez and say yay i'm top skywars..

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yeah in 1.9 speed is extremely annoying. I would say either make them speed I potions, or only give you 1 potion instead of 3. Since it can give you huge advantages when pvping, AND let you catch up to people fast, I think it isn't very good. +1

nerotus

Mar 27, 2020
ehhhh.... I have to disagree. I mostly use the swordsman kit, unless it's OP. To counter people with speed I usually try to aim at their head OR try to give them kb before beginning a fight (By throwing snowballs/eggs or rod). Or you can just run away till their speed goes away. ahaha :). Btw... if someone has speed they usually take more kb than a person without speed. A great tip for knocking them off an island.

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
ehhhh.... I have to disagree. I mostly use the swordsman kit, unless it's OP. To counter people with speed I usually try to aim at their head OR try to give them kb before beginning a fight (By throwing snowballs/eggs or rod). Or you can just run away till their speed goes away. ahaha :). Btw... if someone has speed they usually take more kb than a person without speed. A great tip for knocking them off an island.
Excuse me sir , i'm talking about 1.9

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Speed is unfair , most of tryhards use that trash kit , especially against speedy laggers , just remove the kit and everything will be fair =D
I disagree with this completely. Although you may dislike it, it’s a common strategy used by many people; not just tryhards. I don’t see how it’s unbalanced as it provides speed potions and a single stone sword. In a fight composed of someone using the swordsman kit (1x sharp II stone sword) against someone using the speed kit, the player can use the speed in exchange for the other player’s sharp II sword which FYI; absolutely shreds through their health. If executed strategically, the speed can easily be countered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom