Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Dear people, I want to talk to you about speed eggwars, My favorite game that I have been playing for a while and I also have quite some wins. firstly the original name of the game is '' speed '' eggwars but as I would prefer to call it at the moment '' waiting for a century in the lobby '' eggwars this sounds childish but it is reality. and because I like the game a lot, I thought I should write a suggestion. as my good friend nuubie has already proposed:
-new maps
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-new-maps-in-speed-eggwars.207283/. (read this)
new maps would be good for the game, because people might try the game. And who knows, those people really like it.
And I know that it's easy for me to talk because I have no idea how you create Maps and how much work that does not cost you. but I like the game, therefore. I would also like to emphasize another suggestion that I found very good and what could also cause speed eggwars to be called "speed" again. namely that suggestion of Simplyexplained
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ideas-for-better-leaderboards.210911/. (read this)

thank you for reading and I'd love to hear your opinions (especially from those who play a lot of "speed";))

Reactions: PIXELWARRIOR
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom