Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Don't play speed eggwars if youj do any of the following:
Get stone, iron or diamond swords before you even leave your island.
Get op armour
2v1 everyone you see
Basically camp

If you do any of these, stop,
or play on non speed mode. You are ruining the game for everyone who came to speed mode to escape this sort of behaviour.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Get op armour
2v1 everyone you see
Basically camp

or play on non speed mode. You are ruining the game for everyone who came to speed mode to escape this sort of behaviour.

So your telling us what to do now?
Nope.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
So your telling us what to do now?
Nope.
No, I am simply telling you, that if you enjoy doing any of this, speed mode probably isn't for you, and you are kind of ruining the game for other people. Go play non-speed, where everyone does it, so no one will complain.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Ikr what was the point of this thread. We'll play how we wish. If its teams you get 2v1ed. Want to survive? Get good.
I am good. I don't need my whole team behind me before I feel safe killing one person.
I am not telling you what to do, I am telling you that you are ruining what speed is supposed to be, an escape from normal eggwars, where people who aren't a fan of these strategies can come without having to wait for enderpearls because one full diamond armour team thinks it's clever to surround their base in glass and punch bow anyone that gets near. Play the game how you want, just remember that it annoys people.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
You cant even get a diamond sword without leaving your island lol.
I mostly play on Lake, so people have a diamond generator 1 leap from their island. Doesn't matter how easy it is, if you're the sort of person who does it (Unless you take the resources from a team you just killed), speed mode probably isn't for you. It is supposed to be a purely skill and rush gamemode.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
The stone sword thing is kind of stupid
What I meant were those people that get a stone sword before even leaving their island, not people who use a generator after wiping out a team, or taking the iron from middle. That's fair.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Get op armour
2v1 everyone you see
Basically camp

I don't like speed eggwars, its very op, you can get full obby in 30 seconds, you can literally make a fortress of obby trust me ive seen one before

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No, I am simply telling you, that if you enjoy doing any of this, speed mode probably isn't for you, and you are kind of ruining the game for other people. Go play non-speed, where everyone does it, so no one will complain.

If there complaining then they have problems.
but tactics are tactics and I will do what I must.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom