Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this ´´speed vote system´´

• Yes, it´ll be GREAT!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, i don't like it at all! (Please explain why so i can improve my idea)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft Players,

So a while ago the speed two effect has been removed from speed eggwars. Unfortunately. I don't know if more people want the effect back or are happy that it has been removed. I'm the one that wants it back. I had a great idea.. Why don't they add it back? But not like it used to be, but in a vote system. And you need of course a gold rank or higher.

-------------------------------------------------

Example:

Item Types - Speed Effect - Health Boost

*Speed Effect*

Normal - Speed 1 - Speed 2

*Speed 2*

ArianaGrandeVevo voted for Speed 2 effect! 1 vote!
LittleMixVevo voted for Speed 2 effect! 2 votes!

Selected Overpowered items! It was voted for the most!
Selected
Normal health! It was voted for the most!
Selected
Speed 2 effect! It was voted for the most!

To be honest i don't really see a disadvantage on this idea. They players who want the speed effect at speed eggwars back, can have it. (You do need a rank, or a friend with a rank who will vote for you) And the players who didn't want it, can still play without it. And if people are complaining about the fact that someone can vote for speed 2, while there is a player that doesn't want speed: Yes, that's a possibility. But that's also with item types and health boost. So there isn't much different..

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

I like it better without speed. Even though speed never hindered my pvp ; infact I was more or less unkillable . But it never felt right somehow , its more comfortable without speed.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecraft Players,

So a while ago the speed two effect has been removed from speed eggwars. Unfortunately. I don't know if more people want the effect back or are happy that it has been removed. I'm the one that wants it back. I had a great idea.. Why don't they add it back? But not like it used to be, but in a vote system. And you need of course a gold rank or higher.

Example:

*Speed Effect*

No Speed - Speed 1 - Speed 2

*Speed 2*

Selected
Selected

To be honest i don't really see a disadvantage on this idea. They players who want the speed effect at speed eggwars back, can have it. (You do need a rank, or a friend with a rank who will vote for you) And the players who didn't want it, can still play without it. And if people are complaining about the fact that someone can vote for speed 2, while there is a player that doesn't want speed: Yes, that's a possibility. But that's also with item types and health boost. So there isn't much different..

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo

Normal
Speed I
Speed II
I think that would be proper.
Love this idea thanks <3

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
yeah I would really like this idea because I used to love speed because we had a speed effect, but now it doesn't, dont know why they keep calling it speed tho, really like the idea :P.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I like it better without speed. Even though speed never hindered my pvp ; infact I was more or less unkillable . But it never felt right somehow , its more comfortable without speed.
yeah I would really like this idea because I used to love speed because we had a speed effect, but now it doesn't, dont know why they keep calling it speed tho, really like the idea :p.
Well, it's still called speed eggwars because of the cheaper items, the islands that are closer to each other and the kits are more equal, but you don't really notice any of that.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello Cubecraft Players,

Example:

*Speed Effect*

*Speed 2*

Selected
Selected

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
Awesome Idea! Im Still Trying To Figure Out Why The Speed Was Removed From Speed Egg Wars In The First Place Though! I Left A Like For The Suggestion!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hello Cubecraft Players,

Example:

*Speed Effect*

*Speed 2*

Selected
Selected

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo
Im a really big fan of speed egg wars an adding new "modes of speed" will be awesome, maybe speed 3 :rolleyes: who knows that will be super crazy, +1;)

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Speed Voting wil be pretty cool maybe for the acces Iron rank will be a good idea ? :D Because with Iron Rank you can't vote in any single game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom