• No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think the old maps of speed would being added I think they looked great and It where the perfect rush maps
But speed Eggwars died and this is why I think it was why: speed-eggwars is played way faster than regular eggwars. Which creates a big gap between people who know exactly how to efficiently play eggwars and can therefore play even faster. While less skilled players can't take advantage of the sped up version at all. They'll lose more, because they need to rely on outgearing their opponents which is way harder in speed-eggwars, and they'll lose faster which pushes them away from the game.
But if you just would get the maps in to the game people would still join those maps because of not everyone is able to choose a map or the “better” players with a rank would intentionally join those maps and because the kits of speed Eggwars are not in the game by then. It would be a slower version of the speed Eggwars game. There are more people who know how to play Eggwars by now so that will fill the cap even more. The not so skilled players woulnd’t get knocked out off the game emetiality because this is still the slower paced Eggwars
Here are some maps to show how they looked:

6F8216D4-352C-4062-9D36-F6A1D75375B2.jpeg

E1D13D66-BA3B-46F2-993B-0A25154BA861.jpeg

5E779228-33F0-4FB5-B3CC-57BA404F995A.jpeg

AE65BB59-C52C-4AA0-92FA-6B2906BC9264.jpeg

there were some other maps but couldn’t find screenshots of it like a other toys map
The solo maps should be added too

if I forgot anything what would be done about these maps pls comment on this tread.

Reactions: Dann ER

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Every speed-eggwars map is built for the game to be fast-paced, there isn't necceserily something wrong with that. Toys, Kingdom, Magic and a lot of the 10v10 style maps are fast-paced too, so I don't see much of a problem in adding a couple of speed-eggwars maps, not too many though.
Troy for example would be a piece of cake to add, simply yeet out the main 4 islands 15 blocks from the centre to create a Space/Kingdom type of map.
I personally like fast paced maps, but not everyone does, we shouldn't oversaturate the available maps with fast-paced ones. It needs to stay somewhat balanced, I also think the current amount of eggwars maps compared to it's playerbase is okay. Adding 1 or 2 is fine but adding the entire roster would be way too much, meaning that your current favorite maps will spawn less often.

But if you just would get the maps in to the game people would still join those maps because of not everyone is able to choose a map or the “better” players with a rank would intentionally join those maps and because the kits of speed Eggwars are not in the game by then.
Yet they still suit the 'rushing' type of play way better than other strategies.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Every speed-eggwars map is built for the game to be fast-paced, there isn't necceserily something wrong with that. Toys, Kingdom, Magic and a lot of the 10v10 style maps are fast-paced too, so I don't see much of a problem in adding a couple of speed-eggwars maps, not too many though.
Troy for example would be a piece of cake to add, simply yeet out the main 4 islands 15 blocks from the centre to create a Space/Kingdom type of map.
I personally like fast paced maps, but not everyone does, we shouldn't oversaturate the available maps with fast-paced ones. It needs to stay somewhat balanced, I also think the current amount of eggwars maps compared to it's playerbase is okay. Adding 1 or 2 is fine but adding the entire roster would be way too much, meaning that your current favorite maps will spawn less often.

Yet they still suit the 'rushing' type of play way better than other strategies.
Yeah its defiantly needed to be balanced but There could be an event where people create maps where the community can vote for it. And that the best 10 get trough. they could be a few requirements like that it’s not allowed to be a rushy map than they could add all off the speed eggwars maps and I still saw a lot off campers in speed eggwars. And when it was there there where games which where really slow on super rushy maps so the other tactics too play wouldn’t be a problem if you know how to play with that specific tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom