Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented? (Read full thread)

• Yes

• No (Reply why)

• It needs work

Results are only viewable after voting.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Whenever you die in Lucky Islands, Skywars or EggWars, you can still talk in the chat. However if something wants to see if you’re alive they have to press tab and that’s annoying to do every 30 seconds. So what I’m suggesting is a “Spectator” prefix in global chat.
[Global][S] Technosword: This is a good suggestion
This seems really easy to implement, so even if it’s not the most needed feature, it’s certainly helpful. I hope this makes sense to you and that you vote in the poll! I’m open to changing the suggestion so please respond with any feedback.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
You can already see if someone is a spectator. I don't know for sure in other games, but in team skywars the color of the names tell if someone is alive or not. The gray names are spectators, and the yellow names are alive. Also, if it's a bold name, it means that it's your team that talks in global chat. But I don't know if this is implanted in other games as well.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You can already see if someone is a spectator. the color of the names tell if someone is alive or not. T
Exactly, this is the case in all gamemodes, players that are alive will have a colour according to their team (in Eggwars, and yellow/red in skywars). While spectators will always be grey.
Even if this wasn’t the case I wouldn’t want such prefix, I would make chat too crowed I think. Now it’s simple everyone’s text begins at the same distance from the border (exception:staff) and I’d like to keep it that way.

I basically play with tab open so I don’t see the problem ^-^

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Whenever you die in Lucky Islands, Skywars or EggWars, you can still talk in the chat. However if something wants to see if you’re alive they have to press tab and that’s annoying to do every 30 seconds. So what I’m suggesting is a “Spectator” prefix in global chat.
[Global][S] Technosword: This is a good suggestion
This seems really easy to implement, so even if it’s not the most needed feature, it’s certainly helpful. I hope this makes sense to you and that you vote in the poll! I’m open to changing the suggestion so please respond with any feedback.

Let's see, my friend, I think your idea is not very good, since it's not very annoying either and it doesn't take long to press the TAB key and see the remaining players or the spectators. So my vote is no.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom