Not open for further replies.

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been suggested before but id really like it to see it on cubecraft, basically this topic is about being able to spectate your friends in your friends list. Sometimes i get bored and i would just sit in lobby, but if i had to ablility to spectate my friends i would do that, this would also be helpful for spectating scims, as you can just join their server and spectate ongoing scrims. of course if you dont wanna be spectated there should be a setting in your player settings to where you can toggle if you want to be spectated or not. but yea please let me know what you think of this.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This would be a much better alternative for scrim moderation than to try and queue onto a 3rd team that’s destined to lose lol

Reactions: xclutchingg

sqlteh

Jan 7, 2022
Afghanistan
This has been suggested before but id really like it to see it on cubecraft, basically this topic is about being able to spectate your friends in your friends list. Sometimes i get bored and i would just sit in lobby, but if i had to ablility to spectate my friends i would do that, this would also be helpful for spectating scims, as you can just join their server and spectate ongoing scrims. of course if you dont wanna be spectated there should be a setting in your player settings to where you can toggle if you want to be spectated or not. but yea please let me know what you think of this.
hey how are do i put where am from. please help me

SoulMC

May 1, 2021
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
True

Feb 28, 2021
also maybe spectating the games of a cheater that you just reported like /sr

GamingforGod

Jun 25, 2020
Earth. I think-
www.youtube.com
yea Mineplex and Hive have similar features, and they're pretty cool. It also makes it less of a hassle when to queue with people on your friend lists

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Only if they add an option for this to be turned on/off but I 100% agree

xJosegato90

Jan 13, 2022
Mexico
BROO YESSSS

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this is a very good idea. I would like to see this added, as more than once I have liked to see my friends games but haven't been able to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom