Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TtlxFTW

Jul 26, 2016
SOMEWHERE
Hey Guys
and Merry Christmas to you all
there is something really annoying about waiting for a friend to finish a game to play with them so if you could add a feature to spectate friends while in lobby or hub that would be great
again Merry Christmas And Happy New Year :D

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
If you can spectate a friend's game, you could easily just message him/her all the enemies locations and stuff like that. Also, once a game has started no one can actually join the game. If you mean spectating a game while still be in the lobby, I don't think that's possible.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I mean, ghosting isn't technically against the rules, but it is annoying though.
Maybe you can only be in a 5 block radius of him at all times.
Maybe?

U

Unipotato

Hey Guys
and Merry Christmas to you all
there is something really annoying about waiting for a friend to finish a game to play with them so if you could add a feature to spectate friends while in lobby or hub that would be great
again Merry Christmas And Happy New Year :D

I have seen this suggestion before. Personally, I like the way the idea would work and I think it would be cool and fun to have but I am going to have to say no (I don't think it should be added) because it would cause so much lag. If anyone could have friends on, it would cause too much lag because there would be that many more players on.

And thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too!:)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It can be annoying for your friend but it also is unfair to other players you can just easily /fmsg to your friend when he is playing

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
As amazing as this would be, I don't believe this will be added. Cubecraft has said that adding extra slots for spectators would cost quite a bit of extra money. Also, mods don't even have the ability to join games in progress, and they are staff. :P. If this were to be added, I believe it would be highly abused as friends are more likely to give game changing information than a random dead player. We already have ghosting from players who were in the game, why add to it by letting other spectators into the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom