Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Not for me though. But I still don't support this suggestion.
Weird flex

As for the suggestion, the average minigame lasts for about 10 minutes. I don't think solving those few seconds of boredom are worth solving compared to the downsides it has. Ghosting in Solo games, Toxicity/Intimidation etc. If you so desperately want to be in the same game as each other, leave your current, join a party and start a new one together.
Limiting the spectators view to that of the first person view of the player doesn't really add much, but on the other hand could make quite a large ammount of players happy enough. Wouldn't have a problem with this version getting added, don't need it either.

~

D

Deleted member 481668

What @Lions said, look I am a big fan of trapping people, and indeed it ruin the game. But for maybe some people it would be nice, but not for me I am sorry! <3

D

Deleted member 294498

What @Lions said, look I am a big fan of trapping people, and indeed it ruin the game. But for maybe some people it would be nice, but not for me I am sorry! <3
Yep, imagine if someone is trying to trap someone and the other guy will just invite someone to their party.
If that happens... People will be more toxic if that will happen, I think. :oops:

D

Deleted member 481668

Yep, imagine if someone is trying to trap someone and the other guy will just invite someone to their party.
If that happens... People will be more toxic if that will happen, I think. :oops:
Exactly and this community don't need toxic people anymore, then many people will get angry about it, and I understand that, so what you already said this is not the best idea!

D

Deleted member 294498

maybe a limit may be, for example is the game is 23/24 players, just can join 1 spectator. +1 good suggest
I don't think that will help. People will use alts to see where players are. And if it's coming, only make it that plus rankers can spectate their friends. And if they spectate they can't /msg, /fmsg, /pc etc. So... Again, no.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I don't think that will help. People will use alts to see where players are. And if it's coming, only make it that plus rankers can spectate their friends. And if they spectate they can't /msg, /fmsg, /pc etc. So... Again, no.
Plus rank. Ye, good idea.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Imagine you want to play with your friends but they are already in a game?
Most of my friends left due to salty tryharders.

I’d like this feature since it makes wating a lot more endurable.

On the other hand, it ruins strategies like traps, sneaking and hiding.

Since I prefer more variety of gameplay above the rare occasion that I have to wait for someone, I’d say no.

Reactions: Just_MiguelGG

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Most of my friends left due to salty tryharders.

I’d like this feature since it makes wating a lot more endurable.

On the other hand, it ruins strategies like traps, sneaking and hiding.

Since I prefer more variety of gameplay above the rare occasion that I have to wait for someone, I’d say no.
Thanks for the feedback about traps!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom