Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

minecraft_ghu

Jun 21, 2017
Seville
Hello World!!

I think that It might be a good idea to put a spectate mode in all Games/MiniGames, for Example A "Person" who you can click and automatically you will be teleported to a map but you are not a player, you are a spectator, Do you understund me? This option allows players to record rule breakers so there are more options for the rule breaker to be punished.

That mode will be whit RANDOM maps so you cant spot other players.

:cube_light:;)Thanks CuBeCrafT ;):cube_light:

Last edited:

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello World!!

I think that It might be a good idea to put a spectate mode in all Games/MiniGames, for Example A "Person" who you can click and automatically you will be teleported to a map but you are not a player, you are a spectator, Do you understund me? This option allows players to record rule breakers so there are more options for the rule breaker to be punished.

Really good idea!

Reactions: minecraft_ghu

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello World!!

I already made this spectating idea a few weeks ago and the thing is people can ghost, but in the original threads many people disliked the idea due to how it can be abused

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom