Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Baasmarco

Novice Member
Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
I suggest making a /specate command in FFA or any pvp mode that there is as it would make recording possible cheaters like range hackers or kill aura people way easyer then just recording your own screen as most of the times that isn't enough to get someone banned.
so i would say a fitting sollution to that problem is making us able to spectate in PVP.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest making a /specate command in FFA or any pvp mode that there is as it would make recording possible cheaters like range hackers or kill aura people way easyer then just recording your own screen as most of the times that isn't enough to get someone banned.
so i would say a fitting sollution to that problem is making us able to spectate in PVP.
I definetly agree with this, I always like to make sure if someone is hacking before I /report and this would help a lot

Reactions: Baasmarco

Baasmarco

Novice Member
Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
Even though this is a good idea, I don't think they will ad this
right now Closest you can get to spectator mode is by using the "replay" option on the Bad lion client
Yeah i know and i could use that but on Lunar i just get way more fps and that plays nices, i could indeed use Badlion and i have it installed, still /spectate or something would be pretty nice

Reactions: Matriox

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Even though this is a good idea, I don't think they will add this
right now Closest you can get to spectator mode is by using the "replay" option on the Bad lion client
This is put under "All Networks", and as of right now Bedrock doesn't have a replay mod. I think they should add spectating in FFA at least for Bedrock, as it would make recording hackers so much easier. Of course it would be nice on Java as well for people who don't want to install the replay mod.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom