Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:cube_light::cube_dark: Spectate During Minerware Boss Games :cube_dark::cube_light:

Minerware is fast paced. So being in the cage when you win or lose is fine because it will be like 25 seconds at max before another micro game starts. But during boss games if you die first, it can be over a minute before the game ends. This is why I would like to be able to spectate during boss games. Basically you will die but the cage you spawn in won’t have a roof and you can just fly out and watch the game play out.

Ofc you would be invisible to those who haven’t died. It’s simply to spectate. I’m well aware most people just /hub when they die but what if you want to watch your friend or analyze the tactics being used?

Last edited:

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I know. But what if you want to watch your friend play? Or you just want to watch an epic showdown play out, or watch for pro tactics?
For me I would go on YT or the Forums if I wanted tactics. I don't have friends, and there's a cool showdown in one of the bossgames?? Like pvp??

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I’m not against this idea but I’m not sure if I would use it that much. That’s why I give it an unsure 💜

Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom