Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
1,504
980
188
26
But sometimes when you die you want to go to a person and spectate them but it sometimes takes a while so you can click a compass and click there name or skull and you teleport to them.
 

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,911
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
survival games. yeah it would be useful.
but skywars... come on. there are literally 16 islands or so..
it isn't that hard to find someone. even on biomes it isn't hard xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom