Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello kind people of Cubecraft,
I think there should be special/limited edition game-mode's (ex. Speed Boost, No Egg, Stacked, etc.), and they should last for about a week or so, like the time Skywars Chaos Mode was open to the public. Thank you for reading this post! (Can someone please tell me how to add a poll?)

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey! To create a poll, click on the '...' button and select 'Create poll'.

About the suggestion, I'm not a big fan of this idea. Maybe they can add them to the Featured Games but I don't think it's something that fits into CubeCraft. They already tried it in the past and resulted in the removal of that games when The Big Change happened.

Reactions: wxzzrd

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey! To create a poll, click on the '...' button and select 'Create poll'.

About the suggestion, I'm not a big fan of this idea. Maybe they can add them to the Featured Games but I don't think it's something that fits into CubeCraft. They already tried it in the past and resulted in the removal of that games when The Big Change happened.
Oh ok, thank you for the feedback!

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
Hello kind people of Cubecraft,
I think there should be special/limited edition game-mode's (ex. Speed Boost, No Egg, Stacked, etc.), and they should last for about a week or so, like the time Skywars Chaos Mode was open to the public. Thank you for reading this post! (Can someone please tell me how to add a poll?)
im not a really big fan of this idea. I think it is already good as it is right now, because you can vote for no throwables in-game and there is also a speed kit in there so i don't see the point of this being added.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us! 🙂 :cube_dark:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
Top Bottom