Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ameer_allamy

Dec 1, 2017
now in the mode we have in skywars that is:op,normal,basic for normal nad op they add Special items to the mid chests that will make the game more fun bc people will rush mid for this Special items/ exp: in normal mode add like knockback stuff or punch 2 bow in mid pro 2 diamoand armor and onther cool things and this items will be in mid chests only after some refils and some funny thing and potions that will make the game way more funny now for op mode/exp:in mid chests before the skywars update there was in op mode u can find god apple in mid chests hopefully there bring it back and sharp 5 diamoand sowrd and pro 4 armor knockback items and other stuff some pepole will agree with me on this idea and some not
in skywars flower map can in mid there a tons of blocks of golds u can mine to make god apples i think u can make 2 god apples that is so op and so much fun

i hope u enjoy reading this,thank you so much for reading

D

Deleted member 352903

now in the mode we have in skywars that is:eek:p,normal,basic for normal nad op they add Special items to the mid chests that will make the game more fun bc people will rush mid for this Special items/ exp: in normal mode add like knockback stuff or punch 2 bow in mid pro 2 diamoand armor and onther cool things and this items will be in mid chests only after some refils and some funny thing and potions that will make the game way more funny now for op mode/exp:in mid chests before the skywars update there was in op mode u can find god apple in mid chests hopefully there bring it back and sharp 5 diamoand sowrd and pro 4 armor knockback items and other stuff some pepole will agree with me on this idea and some not
in skywars flower map can in mid there a tons of blocks of golds u can mine to make god apples i think u can make 2 god apples that is so op and so much fun

i hope u enjoy reading this,thank you so much for reading
Congrqtz: you did the longest phrase Ever :)

Reactions: toby-

SunburnWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Punch 2 bows and knockback bows would just ruin the game. People who are bad at pvp would just use them to win the game.
Potions are nice, but we already have kits that give you them. - 1 Support

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
the game now is good! i like it that they removed the punch 2 bow so u cannot be knocked off that easy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom