Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNinjaa1

Jun 26, 2020
The Eggwars Beta v1.0.3 is not what I hoped
The shop : Shift + click system doesn't work (I hope you can fix that fast)
The shop : in the first 2 versions you could click right click for 8 steak what was perfect
Now you have the left click on an other place for 12 steaks again whatis a lot slower + 12 steak is too much for a normal game
1 more thing : Make obsidian cheaper :D

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! With the recent EggWars Beta release, I collected community feedback and most people weren't a fan of the shop layout menu and they wanted it reverted, so I got that made. Statistically, most people liked the existing shop on Normal & EggWars Beta, so at this time, it will be staying.

Can you explain what you mean by shift clicking? I'm not really sure what the issue is here.

Also, Obsidian prices will not be changing, sorry.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Hey! With the recent EggWars Beta release, I collected community feedback and most people weren't a fan of the shop layout menu and they wanted it reverted, so I got that made. Statistically, most people liked the existing shop on Normal & EggWars Beta, so at this time, it will be staying.

Can you explain what you mean by shift clicking? I'm not really sure what the issue is here.

Also, Obsidian prices will not be changing, sorry.
If you shift click on blocks it will not spend all your iron on blocks, for example. You currently have to buy them 1 at a time, 24 at a time or 64 at a time

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
If you shift click on blocks it will not spend all your iron on blocks, for example. You currently have to buy them 1 at a time, 24 at a time or 64 at a time
Ah, so it's not like the existing shop in Normal EggWars. I'll poke Colin to see if he can add that.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! I've spoken to one of our developers and he has added back the shift clicking to allow you to buy all possible items for the food & blocks menu and for individual items such as arrows, TNT, chests & ladders. Thanks! :D

Camezonda.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom