Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
Hi!

I just wanted to suggest you cubecraft staff to add that whenever you win/lose/leave, you will spawn right infront of the portal after a competitive parkour game. Reason for this is because it takes time to get yourself all the way to the portal just to start a new game, and in duels you also got the same thing where you spawn infront of the portal whenever you win/lose/leave.

What’s your thought’s on this being added?

FatherNate

Nov 20, 2021
Canada
This should be a thing, competitive parkour takes 20 seconds sometimes and 10 seconds to get to the portal again to start another.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Haii! I really like this suggestion. It's already a feature on java, so why wouldn't it be on bedrock. It will be so useful, since some games takes 20 seconds while walking towards the npc takes 10 seconds, that's insane! Great suggestion ^_^

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I just wanted to suggest you cubecraft staff to add that whenever you win/lose/leave, you will spawn right infront of the portal after a competitive parkour game. Reason for this is because it takes time to get yourself all the way to the portal just to start a new game, and in duels you also got the same thing where you spawn infront of the portal whenever you win/lose/leave.

What’s your thought’s on this being added?
1637825567518.png

Devs added this yesterday, haven't tried yet but i think it works with Parkour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom