Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 19, 2017
CRAZY TOWN
Hi I was wondering if you could add 5 - 10 seconds to respawn in eggwars because people are killing me! I tried to cover myself up but people just kept flooding in. Its so annoying. Please consider my request (most likely wont) Just kidding I know you read this. But I think this would help a lot because people (myself) rage quit when you get killed by noobs. Also I was wondering how about a tool that it shields you in obi so people cant keep hitting you. Also you can only buy that tool like after a amount of time. Also so its not to op the obi goes away after a few seconds, also the tool has a recharge. So thats just an option. Thank you! LOVE your server! PS I am trying to get helper, PS.S is helper better than diamond (thats what i have)

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
That's so true.
Should be added 5 seconds to respawn in eggwars because some people do spam kill.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I totally disagree, because that's the point of eggwars... defending your egg. If they add 5 seconds to respawn, you can destroy an egg in no time, and then you create speed eggwars in normal eggwars. Just leave it as it is now, and it's possible on every map to build yourself in before the guy you killed respawns, so that's not the problem. And if you want to build yourself do it with obisidian. Building yourself in is the most frustrating thing in the whole game (for that person), so adding 5 seconds spawn delay would be too much.

Off topic: Yes helper is better than diamond, but keep in mind that if you want to become a helper, you need to have a lot of messages, help people a lot, be active and become a well known member and much more.

Thread made by Cheez with tips ---> here
Want to apply incase you haven't yet? ---> here

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I totally disagree, because that's the point of eggwars... defending your egg. If they add 5 seconds to respawn, you can destroy an egg in no time, and then you create speed eggwars in normal eggwars. Just leave it as it is now, and it's possible on every map to build yourself in before the guy you killed respawns, so that's not the problem. And if you want to build yourself do it with obisidian. Building yourself in is the most frustrating thing in the whole game (for that person), so adding 5 seconds spawn delay would be too much.
Clearly you haven't read this. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/about-the-eggwars-spawnprotection.185821/

Hi I was wondering if you could add 5 - 10 seconds to respawn in eggwars because people are killing me! I tried to cover myself up but people just kept flooding in. Its so annoying. Please consider my request (most likely wont) Just kidding I know you read this. But I think this would help a lot because people (myself) rage quit when you get killed by noobs. Also I was wondering how about a tool that it shields you in obi so people cant keep hitting you. Also you can only buy that tool like after a amount of time. Also so its not to op the obi goes away after a few seconds, also the tool has a recharge. So thats just an option. Thank you! LOVE your server! PS I am trying to get helper, PS.S is helper better than diamond (thats what i have)
I agree that they should remove spawn protection or nerf it completely.
But adding a spawn timer isn't really the best idea.
Better ideas should be: When someone hits you they lose spawn protection, or player won't have spawn protection at all.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Indeed, but I was regulary talking about solo, and forgot team because I barely play team. I get the point, and I do agree that the spawn protection in Team needs to get nerfed, but I still think spawnprotection in solo isn't going to affect your game, but if they nerf/remove it in team, they also have to do it in solo to make it fair, and that's why I'm still a little bit triggered. But Earth is right, spawn protection in team is op.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont think adding a respawn time is a good idea however taking the spawn protection off or something like that would be nice since i do a lot of egg killing and it is a pain to block my way into the egg to break it

L

Lepzi

I absolutely agree they come back instantly and hit you it is very annoying so I do think that they should have a timer till they can respawn so it give you time to lock yourself in.

Mar 19, 2017
CRAZY TOWN
CubeCraft big youtubers like Pete, Preston, and Benja they all dont like how they spawn instantly (I think) and if you can keep big yourtubes playing your games then their viewers will play on the server.
PS the people who disagree are the people who try to keep killing you. Also maybe you could buy something that makes everyone spawn later, and you can upgrade it so they have even longer to respawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom