Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Last i was playing Assassins and i was spawing and i got killd instandly.

So my question is to add a spawn protection like as in eggwars.
I'm sorry if this is Suggested before but i didn't find it :)

Let me know what you think

Reactions: Zathelas and wxzzrd

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
This looks a great idea I played assassins before and I saw the same!
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: Zerynn

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I have to disagree with your suggestion. I know it would be a good idea to have a spawn protection like on Eggwars, but I don't think it would fit on Assassination. On FFA, there's not a spawn protection, so I don't get why they should add it on Asssassination. After all, FFA and Assassination are almost the same, and someone people really like to spawn kill others, specially on FFA (not my case).
Still, thanks for your suggestion :)

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello,
I have to disagree with your suggestion. I know it would be a good idea to have a spawn protection like on Eggwars, but I don't think it would fit on Assassination. On FFA, there's not a spawn protection, so I don't get why they should add it on Asssassination. After all, FFA and Assassination are almost the same, and someone people really like to spawn kill others, specially on FFA (not my case).
Still, thanks for your suggestion :)
You have a point about that ffa and Assassinations are the same, but the spawn killing is a bit like kill farming

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
You have a point about that ffa and Assassinations are the same, but the spawn killing is a bit like kill farming
Yeah, I know it can be some kind of kill farming, but I don't think it's even considered in games like FFA and Asssassination. Kill farming is more considered on Eggwars, where you block your opponents in order to, in this case, farm kills.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom