Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I suggest to put a sound when I kill player in any game had PvP.
Only who kill can hear it.

It's a small suggestion but it's kinda cool

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I'd not like to see this implented. I think kill sounds are pretty annoying. And yes, the *you know who* server does also have kill sounds.
I think there is some resource pack that you could install instead, you will have to search one up or maybe make one yourself.

Reactions: Abodz

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I'd not like to see this implented. I think kill sounds are pretty annoying. And yes, the *you know who* server does also have kill sounds.
I think there is some resource pack that you could install instead, you will have to search one up or maybe make one yourself.
I am not sure about resource pack thing but, they could make it optional in Profile -> Settings

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I personally don't really see how this would add on anything. Yes, it could be neat, but it doesn't have any purposes. I suppose you could say that goes for most vanity as well, but the vanity has its aesthetic qualities.
But I know some servers do this and some players may like this, but anyone's reason to add this or not to add this would be mostly subjective. I'll leave my vote on a "maybe" because of that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom