Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey, everyone,

Here is a small suggestion,in cubecraft we have many sound effects, example,when you lv up,he will have some sound to remind you,and in skyblock,when you Enchant something or upgrade spawner is aslo have sound effects.

I want suggest,when we friend went online or when offline,add some sound effect to remind we,because maybe when we playing,we will miss the "xxxxxxx joined the network" word,also when friend join or leave the party,also add some sound,then it will Improve the play experience ,of course,you can turn off it in setting if you dont want that sound.

That s all my suggestion,if agree pls✅,then this will forward to staff.thx!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, everyone,

Here is a small suggestion,in cubecraft we have many sound effects, example,when you lv up,he will have some sound to remind you,and in skyblock,when you Enchant something or upgrade spawner is aslo have sound effects.

I want suggest,when we friend went online or when offline,add some sound effect to remind we,because maybe when we playing,we will miss the "xxxxxxx joined the network" word,also when friend join or leave the party,also add some sound,then it will Improve the play experience ,of course,you can turn off it in setting if you dont want that sound.

y did @Jiivan and @Click Greatness vote with disagree , its a great suggestion

• Angry
Reactions: xHappyMood

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
Hey, everyone,

yes!!!

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
y did @Jiivan and @Click Greatness vote with disagree , its a great suggestion
While I can’t speak for everyone. It’s just kinda not useful. Ofc for people with like 30 friends it would just be stupid, but I can see why some people would want this. However, if you miss the chat, there’s a decent chance that you’d miss the sound effect too provided you were in a big battle or something.

Yet at the same time, if the sound was effect super loud and stuff then it could throw you off if you’re fighting when it goes off. But overall, IMO there’s really no need to have this compared to just opening up the social menu whenever you finish a game. A quality of life feature yes, but it’s just not needed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Agree
Reactions: Joe🍩 and bwead

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
While I can’t speak for everyone. It’s just kinda not useful. Ofc for people with like30 friends it would just be stupid, but I can see why some people would want this. However, if you miss the chat, there’s a decent chance that you’d miss the sound effect too provided you were in a big battle or something.

Yet at the same time, if the sound was effect super loud and stuff then it could throw you off if you’re fighting when it goes off. But overall, IMO there’s really no need to have this compared to just opening up the social menu whenever you finish a game. A quality of life feature yes, but it’s just not needed.
exactly this

I find it would be much more of an annoyance than anything, especially if you're in game, sounds like that can really throw someone off, even something as little as a discord notification can throw me off.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future

I find it would be much more of an annoyance than anything, especially if you're in game, sounds like that can really throw someone off, even something as little as a discord notification can throw me off
Of course,you can turn off it if you dont want😀

Reactions: Click Greatness

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Yes!!! Just today a friend was online and i had no idea then when her brother invited me to a party and asked if i could invite her i said she wasnt online the i close chat and they're standing right infront of me, it was a little embarrassing. This could help so much especaily when im afk in the lobby on my phone and they log on i know when to come back.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Right now this has more disagrees than argrees and i think thats because people think it will distract them but it was suggested to be able to turn off so why wouldnt you agree?

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Right now this has more disagrees than argrees and i think thats because people think it will distract them but it was suggested to be able to turn off so why wouldnt you agree?
Of course,you can turn off it if you dont want😀
I understand you guys’ opinions. But what if I made a suggestion called “Make a Sound effect play every 5 kills you get in FFA without dying”. Not exactly a BAD idea, but I just think it would waste the developers time compared to them working on something bigger. That’s exactly how I feel about this suggestion, not bad, but not needed.

If you have the mindset “it doesn’t cause any harm so why not”, then you’ll quickly find out that every time a small change like this happens the devs have to slightly delay their next project.

Reactions: Joe🍩

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I would say this suggestion open a door to a new world.

It would be very appealing to me if a game is full of crystal shining sound effects. It need a careful tweak to make sure it is not annoying and not bad for our ears, but once a perfect balance would have been reach, the game will be much better as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Snugwall7427827

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
I understand you guys’ opinions. But what if I made a suggestion called “Make a Sound effect play every 5 kills you get in FFA without dying”. Not exactly a BAD idea, but I just think it would waste the developers time compared to them working on something bigger. That’s exactly how I feel about this suggestion, not bad, but not needed.

If you have the mindset “it doesn’t cause any harm so why not”, then you’ll quickly find out that every time a small change like this happens the devs have to slightly delay their next project.
Ohh,ok thx!!

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom