Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Soul Wars in Cubecraft?

  • Yes

    Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I don't mind

    Votes: 4 14.3%

  • Total voters
    28

_Razz_

Member
Nov 30, 2016
212
50
28
24
I love this idea it seems lots of fun! it is very Unique and gives a little twist
on minecraft pvp and you need a whole new strategy to win games.
 

larswijn

Dedicated Member
giphy.gif
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
@Snap Question
Was this also used in the Battle of Lumbridge event?
Where Saradomin and Zamorak needed divine tears instead of souls?
If so I know how this game would work and it's pretty fun.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
Top Bottom