Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Daiiii, we only became friends after I got mod bc you never used to be on the serverr
You're one of my closest friends and ily nub (Even though your vague questions are irritating xd)
(Voice/accent is perf ok - your cats are cute as heck too)

nub
nopeeeeee not a nub
MAI QUESTIONS ARE VAGUE AND THATS HOW I LEIK IT (i wasn't on cuz school stuff)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Heylo Mds :D We met on skyblock? I don't really remember xd
I haven't seen you on the server in so long, but you're a nice guy and you should play more :p

Juannn :D I think we met through creative or something..?
Your cheekbones are amazing ~ that is all that needs to be said :D

Spookksss, don't think I've ever heard your voice :( We met on TeamSpeak though and you're a nice person :)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
you told me to .. off so <3
Malcolmm ayo :] We met back when we were both lil stones (The day before I got Lapiz o:) and played sw w/ @Younisco lmao aw
You're one of my closest and oldest friends, you still need to get a mic so you can talk more bc accent is greattt c;
Ily Mal, ya nub

I dont know how i GoT here but Im here ha did ya see waht i did there
AYY THAT PUN
We met through @JirdTheNird awh, when he added me to a call with you, back when I didn't speak xD
I remember getting you to build my statue on his server, when I thought you were like 16 bc you sound older .-.
We've been friends for a while and GoT calls are funnn (even when you throw knives..)

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Malcolmm ayo :] We met back when we were both lil stones (The day before I got Lapiz o:) and played sw w/ @Younisco lmao aw
You're one of my closest and oldest friends, you still need to get a mic so you can talk more bc accent is greattt c;
Ily Mal, ya nub QUOTE]
Awwwwww, ly<33 (Bdw your accent is better c; c;)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Izee, you nub. (I forgot how we met...creative maybe?) You're an amazing builder and a lovely person (even though you're a nub). Your accent is great omg, do you wanna buy some lemon tacos?!

Don't remember how we met (as usual)...Teamspeak maybe? You also a nub, I will get proof eventually dw. You're a nice guy ("a scouser that's kind, youll never find one of em" xD - Even though you don't look scouse c;)

I ulwais plai on cuebcarftgaems.
Cuebcarft is my faverit servar!
Kemooo, you're a nice person and a pretty good builder c; (IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY I'M BAD AT THIS)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
EMILY <3 You're such a lovely and caring person and you're so pretty omg
You're one of my closest friends and you're such an amazing person altogether, ilysm <3

You liek wandaws 10 shop
Windows 10 is great c: I think we met through TS? You can be kinda annoying at times but you're still a nice person ;P You should come on TS more, you're barely on anymore :o

Reactions: Peat53

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
EMILY <3 You're such a lovely and caring person and you're so pretty omg
You're one of my closest friends and you're such an amazing person altogether, ilysm <3

Windows 10 is great c: I think we met through TS? You can be kinda annoying at times but you're still a nice person ;P You should come on TS more, you're barely on anymore :eek:
m8, i was on it 2 days ago, no one was on, was on it yesterday, made a new friend, was on it today and on rn, just me and that friend i made

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom