Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Daiiii, we only became friends after I got mod bc you never used to be on the serverr
You're one of my closest friends and ily nub (Even though your vague questions are irritating xd)
(Voice/accent is perf ok - your cats are cute as heck too)

nub
nopeeeeee not a nub
MAI QUESTIONS ARE VAGUE AND THATS HOW I LEIK IT (i wasn't on cuz school stuff)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Heylo Mds :D We met on skyblock? I don't really remember xd
I haven't seen you on the server in so long, but you're a nice guy and you should play more :p

Juannn :D I think we met through creative or something..?
Your cheekbones are amazing ~ that is all that needs to be said :D

Spookksss, don't think I've ever heard your voice :( We met on TeamSpeak though and you're a nice person :)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
you told me to .. off so <3
Malcolmm ayo :] We met back when we were both lil stones (The day before I got Lapiz o:) and played sw w/ @Younisco lmao aw
You're one of my closest and oldest friends, you still need to get a mic so you can talk more bc accent is greattt c;
Ily Mal, ya nub

I dont know how i GoT here but Im here ha did ya see waht i did there
AYY THAT PUN
We met through @JirdTheNird awh, when he added me to a call with you, back when I didn't speak xD
I remember getting you to build my statue on his server, when I thought you were like 16 bc you sound older .-.
We've been friends for a while and GoT calls are funnn (even when you throw knives..)

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Malcolmm ayo :] We met back when we were both lil stones (The day before I got Lapiz o:) and played sw w/ @Younisco lmao aw
You're one of my closest and oldest friends, you still need to get a mic so you can talk more bc accent is greattt c;
Ily Mal, ya nub QUOTE]
Awwwwww, ly<33 (Bdw your accent is better c; c;)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Izee, you nub. (I forgot how we met...creative maybe?) You're an amazing builder and a lovely person (even though you're a nub). Your accent is great omg, do you wanna buy some lemon tacos?!

Don't remember how we met (as usual)...Teamspeak maybe? You also a nub, I will get proof eventually dw. You're a nice guy ("a scouser that's kind, youll never find one of em" xD - Even though you don't look scouse c;)

I ulwais plai on cuebcarftgaems.
Cuebcarft is my faverit servar!
Kemooo, you're a nice person and a pretty good builder c; (IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY I'M BAD AT THIS)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
EMILY <3 You're such a lovely and caring person and you're so pretty omg
You're one of my closest friends and you're such an amazing person altogether, ilysm <3

You liek wandaws 10 shop
Windows 10 is great c: I think we met through TS? You can be kinda annoying at times but you're still a nice person ;P You should come on TS more, you're barely on anymore :o

Reactions: Peat53

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
EMILY <3 You're such a lovely and caring person and you're so pretty omg
You're one of my closest friends and you're such an amazing person altogether, ilysm <3

Windows 10 is great c: I think we met through TS? You can be kinda annoying at times but you're still a nice person ;P You should come on TS more, you're barely on anymore :eek:
m8, i was on it 2 days ago, no one was on, was on it yesterday, made a new friend, was on it today and on rn, just me and that friend i made

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom