Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. Ask me something, anything, and I will respond. Feel free to start your own AMA thread, and we might rekindle the trend :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Why did you leave?
-Stress and lots going on for me at the time
-Disliked certain people
-After all my friends resigned/quit, a lot of the nostalgia went with them
-Lost my passion
-Being staff isn't as charming nor as fun as it looks. You get a lot of hate and disrespect

I don't regret being staff though, there were far more fun times than bad times :)

A

A pigeon

You avoided answering this last time.

“did you ever regret banning your friends”? More inportantly do you want to help make a minecraft parody?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
How come you like Greek mythology so much? Was there anything related to it that got you inspired?
I was toying with a few character names for a book back in January, and one of the names I'd come up with was Athena. I wasn't sure where I got it from, but I really liked it. Not wanting to unintentionally plagiarise somebody else's character though, I googled her and checked out the wiki page. I didn't close the page for about a week, it was so interesting to me. I decided to look up a few other gods and their myths, and sorta became obsessed.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
“did you ever regret banning your friends”?
No. If I had to ban my friends, they probably deserved it :x I never exactly banned close friends though, the worst case was muting somebody who I'd known for about a month. Doing so put me to the top of the "KitPvP Most Wanted" list :/

More inportantly do you want to help make a minecraft parody?
Sure

Reactions: Maaarijn

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Did you ever hack? :p
On Cube? ...yes :x It was admittedly an accident, in late 2014 I used a hacked client for its big nametags since it made Skyblock trading easier (thieves were commonplace). I made a thread asking whether it was legal to do so, and I'm guessing staff pitied my stupidity because it was agreed that I wouldn't be banned so long as I stopped using it.

Reactions: Demosiz
A

A pigeon

No. If I had to ban my friends, they probably deserved it :x I never exactly banned close friends though, the worst case was muting somebody who I'd known for about a month. Doing so put me to the top of the "KitPvP Most Wanted" list :/

Sure
Guessing it was Wemb that you muted?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Guessing it was Wemb that you muted?
Maybe :x There were a lot of people in the KitPvP crowd that got muted/banned. It got so bad I had to hire a spy (my alt) to moderate on there. Some people were using TAB scouts and would say something like "HI SUPERXSNAP!!! :D" whenever I came online. A lot of them even lied and said rules were allowed to be broken so long as no staff were around.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
On Cube? ...yes :x It was admittedly an accident, in late 2014 I used a hacked client for its big nametags since it made Skyblock trading easier (thieves were commonplace). I made a thread asking whether it was legal to do so, and I'm guessing staff pitied my stupidity because it was agreed that I wouldn't be banned so long as I stopped using it.
Oh... I used 1 time:( But its so unfunny to play with hacks! I Stoped Hacking:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on Frontlane's profile.
is that u in ur pfp?
Reesle wrote on mitziolet's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! :D
Reesle wrote on R9 Slain's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
BurgerCat13 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
ty for the follow 🧡
Otherworld wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
a belated Happy Birthday! 🍀
Top Bottom