Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-11-6_19-5-42.png

Hi! My name is Sophie, and I'm an aspiring author and Greek Mythology fanatic!

I used to be Mod on this server, from late 2015 to early 2017. Fun fact, I was the first player to wear the 'Helper' rank. I got a lot of recognition and soon became known for my over-zealous suggestion threads. Nowadays, I'm just here to make silly threads and speak to my friendos.

I'm eighteen-years-old, and will be attending university next year (spooky!) My favourite subjects in school were English Literature and History, my favourite books being 'Atonement', 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and the Harry Potter franchise. Though, I've also been reading 'A Game of Thrones' as of late, and it too is pretty good. I love Greek, Roman and Russian history, and use a lot of mythology as a basis for my writing. Other random things I enjoy doing include browsing the NHS website and pretending I'm a pro medic, and researching biology and astronomy.

I am working on a series of fantasy books titled 'Pantheon', which is set in the mythical continent of Concordia, or dubbed "The Land of the Mindwalkers". Mindwalking is essentially magic using one's own mind; telepathy, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, electrokinesis; the limit is literally one's imagination! The main protagonist is a fifteen-year-old girl named Harper, who is dragged to Concordia by a woman named Eiriana after Harper's homeland is invaded by a race of monsters called Melodooms.

As you can probably tell, I love fantasy. Though, I dislike the trend of ripping off Tolkien; you won't find elves or orcs in 'Pantheon'. I'm also a fan of video games, though for the past three years or so I wouldn't call myself a "gamer". The only games I play anymore are 'Oldschool Runescape' and occasionally 'Super Smash Bros', as I prefer to watch other people play games via Twitch or YouTube.

I am vegetarian, which means I get to be smug towards carnivores for being a better human being than them. My favourite TV shows are 'Rick and Morty', 'Bojack Horseman', 'Breaking Bad' and 'Game of Thrones'. All of them are adult shows (18+), so don't go googling them, kids (even though they're really good!)

My pen name is Sophie "Snap". This is because since 2010, I've gone by the alias "Snap" online. It all started when I was playing Runescape... I'd just gotten membership, and wanted to change my display name. I looked up a couple of random items in-game, and found a neat-sounding one: snapdragon. I named my character 'Snapdr4g0nz', though later dropped the latter half when joining a clan.

I have two Minecraft accounts: 'Divine_Athena', and 'Coming_Home'. The motive behind the first name is obvious; I'm secretly the Goddess Athena. As for the latter account, I named it after a song I really like (probably not the song you're thinking about).

My Runescape account name is 'Zezima', so feel free to add me and say hai!

I'd say I lean more to the left politically, though also have a couple of conservative views. I listen to all sorts of music, though Lorde is my favourite artist. Oh, you can call me 'Queen Bee' by the way.

I came to play Minecraft in 2012, after watching a former Call of Duty YouTuber, 'Bobloblaw1978', upload many videos on the game. After watching about fifteen episodes back-to-back, I knew I had to get the game, so bought it the next day for Xbox 360. Had I only known how great the PC version was in comparison, I might have been mad. Oh well, who needs to enchant, sprint and explore the End anyways?

I got PC edition in 2014, and found a neat little server called Cubecraft. I played it quite a lot, to be honest. I joined the forums the next day, and so began my legacy of annoyance.

I'm an extremely shy and anxious person, so go away and leave me alone or I'll kill you to death.

I used to like Skyblock, but it got taken away from me. Then, I liked Arcade. That too got taken away from me, though was given back in a watered-down kind of way. Then, I liked FFA. The community ruined that game for me. Now I'm a ghost, haunting the forums until news of Parkour/Skyblock is dropped.

Lastly, as you can see from the top of this thread, I have a degree in Microsoft Paint. Character to the left is me, and character to the right is also me.

Thnx for reading c:

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I was a Runescaper too when I was younger. I played Runescape between 2004 - 2009. Haha Zezima. I remember he was the number 1 of the world at that time. And I'm also a fanatic Super Smash Bros Brawl player ( bring it on I use Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. against you and I counter all your Zelda fire ball attacks ok bye).

:>

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
View attachment 139629

Hi! My name is Sophie, and I'm an aspiring author and Greek Mythology fanatic!

I used to be Mod on this server, from late 2015 to early 2017. Fun fact, I was the first player to wear the 'Helper' rank. I got a lot of recognition and soon became known for my over-zealous suggestion threads. Nowadays, I'm just here to make silly threads and speak to my friendos.

I'm eighteen-years-old, and will be attending university next year (spooky!) My favourite subjects in school were English Literature and History, my favourite books being 'Atonement', 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and the Harry Potter franchise. Though, I've also been reading 'A Game of Thrones' as of late, and it too is pretty good. I love Greek, Roman and Russian history, and use a lot of mythology as a basis for my writing. Other random things I enjoy doing include browsing the NHS website and pretending I'm a pro medic, and researching biology and astronomy.

I am working on a series of fantasy books titled 'Pantheon', which is set in the mythical continent of Concordia, or dubbed "The Land of the Mindwalkers". Mindwalking is essentially magic using one's own mind; telepathy, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, electrokinesis; the limit is literally one's imagination! The main protagonist is a fifteen-year-old girl named Harper, who is dragged to Concordia by a woman named Eiriana after Harper's homeland is invaded by a race of monsters called Melodooms.

As you can probably tell, I love fantasy. Though, I dislike the trend of ripping off Tolkien; you won't find elves or orcs in 'Pantheon'. I'm also a fan of video games, though for the past three years or so I wouldn't call myself a "gamer". The only games I play anymore are 'Oldschool Runescape' and occasionally 'Super Smash Bros', as I prefer to watch other people play games via Twitch or YouTube.

I am vegetarian, which means I get to be smug towards carnivores for being a better human being than them. My favourite TV shows are 'Rick and Morty', 'Bojack Horseman', 'Breaking Bad' and 'Game of Thrones'. All of them are adult shows (18+), so don't go googling them, kids (even though they're really good!)

My pen name is Sophie "Snap". This is because since 2010, I've gone by the alias "Snap" online. It all started when I was playing Runescape... I'd just gotten membership, and wanted to change my display name. I looked up a couple of random items in-game, and found a neat-sounding one: snapdragon. I named my character 'Snapdr4g0nz', though later dropped the latter half when joining a clan.

I have two Minecraft accounts: 'Divine_Athena', and 'Coming_Home'. The motive behind the first name is obvious; I'm secretly the Goddess Athena. As for the latter account, I named it after a song I really like (probably not the song you're thinking about).

My Runescape account name is 'Zezima', so feel free to add me and say hai!

I'd say I lean more to the left politically, though also have a couple of conservative views. I listen to all sorts of music, though Lorde is my favourite artist. Oh, you can call me 'Queen Bee' by the way.

I came to play Minecraft in 2012, after watching a former Call of Duty YouTuber, 'Bobloblaw1978', upload many videos on the game. After watching about fifteen episodes back-to-back, I knew I had to get the game, so bought it the next day for Xbox 360. Had I only known how great the PC version was in comparison, I might have been mad. Oh well, who needs to enchant, sprint and explore the End anyways?

I got PC edition in 2014, and found a neat little server called Cubecraft. I played it quite a lot, to be honest. I joined the forums the next day, and so began my legacy of annoyance.

I'm an extremely shy and anxious person, so go away and leave me alone or I'll kill you to death.

I used to like Skyblock, but it got taken away from me. Then, I liked Arcade. That too got taken away from me, though was given back in a watered-down kind of way. Then, I liked FFA. The community ruined that game for me. Now I'm a ghost, haunting the forums until news of Parkour/Skyblock is dropped.

Lastly, as you can see from the top of this thread, I have a degree in Microsoft Paint. Character to the left is me, and character to the right is also me.

Thnx for reading c:
WOW! NICE INTRODUCTION!
But, you said you're going to a university next year.
Does that mean you won't be active anymore? :( :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom