• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
i like both ideas however the first one with the block on top of the cages the fly hacker will still be able to fly in the game and still be able to hack hence making the game still unfair

the second idea with the detection is the best idea because it kicks them from the game hence making it more fair for all the players yes it takes a lot of coding and stuff to do but with the Dev team on here i can see it happening
True, the first one stops them from getting a 10 second head start but the second one stops them. They would be able to avoid the second one by just not flying up.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Firstly, what if a player jumps? Don't they trigger the sensor?

Secondly, hackers will just get used to this and either find a hack to bypass it, or just wait to fly until the game start, it's a very good idea, but I don't feel it with have a massive effect on hackers.

Edit: I did not see the above post, otherwise I would not have replied.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
Firstly, what if a player jumps? Don't they trigger the sensor?

Secondly, hackers will just get used to this and either find a hack to bypass it, or just wait to fly until the game start, it's a very good idea, but I don't feel it with have a massive effect on hackers.

Edit: I did not see the above post, otherwise I would not have replied.
No hack can bypass it an the detector would detect it a block above the cage. A player can only jump 1 block and it would kick them if the went up 4 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom