Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheEnderking

Jun 19, 2016
Ok so there is something that I wish was in the egg wars shop. what is it you may ask? I want FLINT AND STEELS. I dont think this would be a bad idea or too op. you could make it so it has 3 uses, and mabye on overpowered items a lava bucket mabye? idk but I really want this in eggwars. That is the main thing I think the shops need mabye make them cost gold or diamonds? oh and enderpearls in normal would be nice too. mainly saying that for Bajan Canadian. hope you liked my idea :)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I like the idea, but if you're starting to add most of the items from Survival Games such as the Flint and Steel and the Lava Bucket and even cobwebs, it would make EggWars have the same items as SG. Three uses? whats the point?

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Ok so there is something that I wish was in the egg wars shop. what is it you may ask? I want FLINT AND STEELS. I dont think this would be a bad idea or too op. you could make it so it has 3 uses, and mabye on overpowered items a lava bucket mabye? idk but I really want this in eggwars. That is the main thing I think the shops need mabye make them cost gold or diamonds? oh and enderpearls in normal would be nice too. mainly saying that for Bajan Canadian. hope you liked my idea :)
-1 if this get added many people going to ruin maps with the lava

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Three uses? whats the point?
That's normal for a FnS on Survival Games.

Anyways: I don't like it. People would buy a lot of flint and steels and would combine them, have them fully repoaired and would spam it. Also with the lava buckets. People would buy a lot, build a skybase and put lava buckets.

TheEnderking

Jun 19, 2016
ok maybe no lava bucket and maybe fns 32 diamonds on op and normal? and no fns for hardcore? also Im not coping sg items I didnt recomend a rod

Spaeeeckips

Jun 23, 2016
Flint and steel - No: It can burn down maps easily, friendly fire
Lava - No: Grief the spawn easily, friendly fire
Ender Pearls (Normal) - No: Ender pearls are supposed to be special for overpowered items. It can become unfair or "Overpriced" in normal mode because it already costs 64 diamonds in overpowered which is a lot. How much would it be in Normal?

TheEnderking

Jun 19, 2016
Flint and steel - No: It can burn down maps easily, friendly fire
Lava - No: Grief the spawn easily, friendly fire
Ender Pearls (Normal) - No: Ender pearls are supposed to be special for overpowered items. It can become unfair or "Overpriced" in normal mode because it already costs 64 diamonds in overpowered which is a lot. How much would it be in Normal?
I think they could get around that stuff with plugins........ and enderpearls could cost 2 stacks of diamonds

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
1. Than you are still trapped by the lava

2. I don't think it's possible to make a 2stacks trade but still enderpearls are OP so -1 for me[/QUOTE]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom